Thread: Clen and Cardio

Tushe is offline Associate Member

Arrow Clen and Cardio

So during PCT, do I have to do cardio if I run Clen ?

I understand that Clen will help tremendously to remove fat when doing CV, but as I still want to carry on bulking, can I use it during PCT, when doing my normal 4 day workout, and can expect fat loss?

BTW, for my PCT I want to run clen, clomid and nolva.

T.

P.S. Looking back at my question it may seem a little silly as I know one cannot put on mass and lose fat... so rather than losing fat will clen during PCT slow the addition of fat when bulking?

falker is offline Associate Member
    IMO the most benificial aspect of taking clen during PCT is the anti-catabolic properties it carries. After your cycle and during PCT your body will become a little catabolic. You can still keep bulk and burn fat during PCT if you be sure to get your regular workout on before doing any cardio.

Well I'm not doing any cardio at the moment, seems like when ever I raise my pulse, muscle just melts off me.

So the clens ok if I'm just lifing weights during PCT?

T.

Quote Originally Posted by Tushe
    Well I'm not doing any cardio at the moment, seems like when ever I raise my pulse, muscle just melts off me.

So the clens ok if I'm just lifing weights during PCT?

T.
    yes. though the anti-catabolic effects of clen are vastly overstated.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I only suggest doing AM light cardio while on clen . Just due to the fact that clen really hinders your cardiovascular conditioning. Not permanently but I find when on clen I lose my breath very easy and it's much harder to get back. It's a known side that goes away once you stop using it. Just walk for 40 mins after you wake up and before you eat and you'll cut up good.

Hollywood Harv is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I only suggest doing AM light cardio while on clen. Just due to the fact that clen really hinders your cardiovascular conditioning. Not permanently but I find when on clen I lose my breath very easy and it's much harder to get back. It's a known side that goes away once you stop using it. Just walk for 40 mins after you wake up and before you eat and you'll cut up good.
    Wow...I get the complete oppostie effect....I'm able to run on the tread mill, longer and harder, lucked out I guess.

Walk... seroiusly?

Sounds too good to be true.

As my weight lifting sesions are in the evening around 8pm, will the walking/light cardio help when I've got lots of foofd in my system?

T.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    well they say walking is best but it is a little more complex then that. Basically whatever you do you want to keep your heart rate in the target zone and not burn off muscle.

Clen is great for removing unwanted bf, you may also want to try T3 and ECA in there too to really cut you out.

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    What about for someone that has been "off" for some time now, what would you recommend? Clen only? Clen & T3? I obviously want to lose some bf, but I'm not eager to lose it really fast because of health risks. I have never used either one before. Keep in mind I will not be using aas. Anyone have any experience with either stuff while off and not post cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by zodiac66
    What about for someone that has been "off" for some time now, what would you recommend? Clen only? Clen & T3? I obviously want to lose some bf, but I'm not eager to lose it really fast because of health risks. I have never used either one before. Keep in mind I will not be using aas. Anyone have any experience with either stuff while off and not post cycle?
    I'd suggest just clen and no T3. Just because you could end up dropping 10lbs of muscle as well with the T3 if you aren't running any test with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Harv
    Wow...I get the complete oppostie effect....I'm able to run on the tread mill, longer and harder, lucked out I guess.
    I believe they discuss it in the bio on clen on here. Maybe you're experiencing the placebo effect. In fact a friend of mine said he never had too much trouble with it until I told him I did and he read it online as well.

Hollywood Harv is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I believe they discuss it in the bio on clen on here. Maybe you're experiencing the placebo effect. In fact a friend of mine said he never had too much trouble with it until I told him I did and he read it online as well.
    The results were to dramtic in my opinion to be placebo. It is bronchio dialator, and the brochioles structural units of the lungs and since the muscles responsible for endurance movements are slow twitch, it makes sense that some users would feel less winded when performing cardio because slow twitch fibers use oxidative phosphorylation to produce energy. And by increasing the surface area of the lungs you are increasing the surface area for oxygen exchange between the lungs and blood, therefore more oxygen gets delerivered to your muscles.

Thread Information