Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    fanis is offline New Member
    Well i might be lucky because my father was an athlete and he was using steroids my mother is a doctor (speciallizing in athletes...) so i have no problem using them even some with doctors prescription

fanis is offline New Member
    Well i might be lucky because my father was an athlete and he was using steroids my mother is a doctor (speciallizing in athletes...) so i have no problem using them even some with doctors prescription

superstar is offline New Member
    Just say, "Yeah, steroids are great, you don't even have to work out. All I do is take the steroids, sit on the couch and eat oreo's and drink chocolate milk, and I get huge. You should try some steroids and cookies too."

Biggerstronger is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    I'm about to start my first cycle and am worried about the same thing. I already have people thinknig I am on the sauce from natural gains, what will they think when I get huge(r) overnight.

I'll just tell them its all the chicken I have been eating! haha
    bigger overnight? bro, you are seriously mistaken if you think that...besides after you're cycle is finished and you shed the water you'll probably be about 10 or maybe 15 lbs heavier if you do everything correctly.

I say let your parents know that you're working out steadily, make sure they know how much you've been eating, let them know of your goals, wear somewhat baggy clothes, and don't brag about your awesome gains, say suspicious things, or leave **** laying around. I.E. gear, pins, websites on the PC, documents relating to the use of AAS, etc.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Man I honestly dont care what my parents think If my dad
    ever feels like its his place to give me static I will kick his ass.
    Its not like if a **** alcaholic like him.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    With my parents AND SOME friends, I rather not let them know what I am doing.. I am thinking of just sayin I am on creatine and some other stuff.. Just afraid of the acne.. ( I was on acutain when I was younger, so I rarley if ever get and acne )
    The acne doesnt get on your face... its gets mostly on your back and arms, maybe chest, can be conceiled by just keeping your shirt on.

I just tell people that I stopped partying and cleaned up my diet.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Q:**** bro your getting huge?
    A: well this shirt is from 5th grade

Q:Hey Bill, AustrianOak14 wasnt this big last time we saw him, was he?
    A: well i havent seen you in a year a lot can happen in one year mike.

Q: Are you taking any supplements?what are you eating?
    A: im taking creatine amino acids, eating a lot, and downing 400g of protein

Q: WOW AustrianOak14 your arms are huge? what are you injecting in them?
    A: there only 19" thats not big at all. i think my tan gives them more definition and i inject whey protein in my arms(laughs all around)

like stated above just be quiet and dont be cocky and dont show off trust me...and if mommy asks y you blew up like a balloon just do what all steorid useres do LIE!

Whats the point of putting all the hard work into your cycle if you're just going to hide the muscle you added?

mma10 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superstar
    Just say, "Yeah, steroids are great, you don't even have to work out. All I do is take the steroids, sit on the couch and eat oreo's and drink chocolate milk, and I get huge. You should try some steroids and cookies too."
    LOL!!!!

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Tell them you eat protein and weight gain shakes:-)

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    just tell them about the creatine and protein then make up some stupid name for some new supplement that u just bought. i live in texas so when they ask about the acne on the back i tell them "**** i put some of that bullfrog sunscreen gel on last weekend and broke out like a teenager i hope this **** goes away or im gonna sue bullfrog." usually they will give back their own war story about how some sunscreen made them break out.

byrdtre is offline Junior Member
    Keep quiet, do what you do, stay on the low man. Besides your the one gettin big not the people runnin off at the mouth

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody
    Whats the point of putting all the hard work into your cycle if you're just going to hide the muscle you added?
    im not training for anyone but me.

-2z- is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    Wear baggy clothes or clothes that are one size larger. Thats what I do (even to the gym). People really don't know how big you are when you do that. For all they know, you were always that big.
    That goes along with what my old gym owner used to advise.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    just be straight up

say not everyone has to cheat. then go on about how much hardwork and dedication you have finally been able to.....

or

DO you really think every set of descent mlooking muscles is synthetic. come on please. they are illegal and i dont even know how to get em

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information