Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation Can you check this out for me

Hey Bros this is my cycle im starting it in a couple of weeks if my gear makes it here all right....so I need your help I wanted to get this checked over before I started anything this big!

Wk 1-3 Dianabol 40mg/ED
    Wk 2-13 Test Prop 100mg/ED
    Wk 2-12 Trenbolon (Fina) 75mg/ED
    Wk 6-13 Winstrol Tabs 100mg/ED
    Wk 2-13 Nolvadex 10mg/ED (Wk 14-16 Nolvadex 20mg/ED)
    Wk 2-16 Arimidex .25mg/ED
    wk 14-16 Clomid (Standard PCT 300/100/50)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    why are you doing the d-bol for a week by itself?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    why are you doing the d-bol for a week by itself?
    Ditto, and four compounds in way too much for a first cycle IMO.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    how many cycles have u done before?

im doing the d-bol for a week by itslef bcs I dont want to put to much strain on my liver so I made it so I have at least 2 weeks in between I know I should have 4 but this is the best I can do...is it gonna have any bad sides!

And what would be so bad about using four compounds ive heard of people using like me and more on a first cycle...im not trying to sound ungrateful im just wondering if it is really that bad for me since the d-bol is only three weeks and Winstrol is only 7 so technically its 3...lol

but seriously what could I expect from this in gains and sides?

im 5ft 10 and no previous experince in gear only suppliments my weight is somewhere between 170-185lbs it fluctuates allot and I had a flood so my scale broke (it was electrical) I have to get a new one! No idea of BF% but its not extremely low like some people on here an average ammount I cant see my abs no more but theres not allot of fat.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    first off 100mg/ed of winny is too much. second, u need some b-6 in there for the progesterone gyno. third... and most importantly too many compounds for a first cycle. think of it this way. if u do this much on your first cycle imagine how much u are gonna have to do on say cycle number 4. plus i dont think u are gonna like the ED shots of prop and fina

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    11 weeks on the tren is too long IMO. everyone told me 6 weeks, do it for only 6 weeks, but i didn't listen and did it for 10 weeks...nasty sides...

people get awesome results from 50mg of winny EOD, 100mg ED seems like a lot for a first time (or ever).

SKiN is offline Member
    Looks like a mess.... IMO for your first cycle you should just drop the Dbol and the Tren ....

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    11 weeks on the tren is too long IMO. everyone told me 6 weeks, do it for only 6 weeks, but i didn't listen and did it for 10 weeks...nasty sides...

people get awesome results from 50mg of winny EOD, 100mg ED seems like a lot for a first time (or ever).
    ok im taking everyones advise well im keeping fina but for less weeks and winny at 50mg/ED just curious though what kinda sides did you get!

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks

see i personally wouldnt run tren for anything less than 8 weeks. the magic happens at 8 weeks. i think its mudman who feels the same way as i do

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    ok im taking everyones advise well im keeping fina but for less weeks and winny at 50mg/ED just curious though what kinda sides did you get!
    cystic acne (deep and scarring), and bloody poop...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i agree thats why i run my fina for 15 weeks. everyone says thats to long but it works for me

for all you people running around 10 weeks or more what sides did you get from it?

crackle is offline Associate Member
    What up brotha, insomnia, night sweats, getting pissed off at dropping a morsel of tuna on the floor, back cramps. i was taking all necessary precautions as well, and i was on it for only 6 weeks...check your pm.

i never got night sweats or insomnia. the aggression was the worst side. i got pissed for the stupidest ****.

**** Iquess it depend on the person well im gonna try and as soon as the sides become unbareable then I will discontinue...

and can anyone tell me how to convert the Fina Powder... I looked in the Education section and all I could find was for the pellets is it the same as Test Prop bcs I know how to do that! and should I convert it to 50mg/ml or 75mg/ml which would be easier for a novice like myself... I was thinking about 2-3%BA and 10%BB will that support the fina or not? Lots of questions to ask... lol

Search in the LAB, youll find it. 50 might be good, 1cc a day.

and was the agression really that bad was it like something you could control or did u just totally lose it all the time?

Personally, i lost it. think about it. i would be making my 2 tuna sandwiches and i would drop a tiny piece of tuna on the floor and i would be pissed iff. it all depends on your aggression in the first place. i have a short temper, you might be different. it did help with rugby and my job, bouncer at the club.

i could control it, but man it took everything i had. even towards my girl... at the time i was on tren last we were fighting alot and she would start something over dumb **** and i would flip on her. never touched her or anything like that, but man did i yell and scream at her. made her cry a few times ( not proud of that). but when u are able to release the aggressions (i.e. rough sex or better yet a fight) sit back and enjoy the ride!

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Usually tren isn't recommended for newbies as it can be really harsh and make people feel like ****. Personally, I'm going to wait until I have at least 2 full cycles under my belt before I start on the tren.

I would definitely recommend at least cutting out two of those substances. Test and D-bol or winny, is what I would do for a first cycle. If you don't, you won't really know what anything is really doing. What happens if you get gyno? You won't know what caused it, and might make the mistake again on a future cycle.

Thread Information