shinobin is offline New Member

TestX or Sustanon250..?

Wich one of these two are "best".. To me, (after what I've read) the Sustanon 250 is better, because of less water retention compared to the testx.. and so on.. Just know what I've read here..

Just wondering if anyone have some tips about when to take it and the dosages..

Im about 1,85 and 86 kg...and pretty slim..

somedude247 is offline Member
    Depends on what you are looking for....whats your cycle look like? Are you looking to bulk? Post your cycle

shinobin is offline New Member
    hehe.. I'm not really into all your "words".. bulk? = becoming big??
    and cycle = how much and how often I'm going to take it??

I'll get the stuff this weekend, but I don't really know when I'm going to start
    taking it..

PHORMETA is offline New Member

Question

I RECENTLY GOT 16ML OF SUSTANON 300 AND 10ML EQ ITS FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE BUT WASNT IN PHARMACEUTICAL PACKAGING. MY GUY SAID TO GET IT THROUGH CUSTOMS IT WAS PUT IN A LARGE BOTTLE AND HE PUT IT INTO 10 ML BOTTLES. ANYWAY MY QUESTION IS THE SUSTANON IS A LITTLE FOGGY AND HAS TINY PARTICLES FLOATING IN IT HE SAID TO BOIL IT BEFORE INJECTING. I DID AND THEY DIDNT DISSOLVE WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ANYBODY?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PHORMETA
    I RECENTLY GOT 16ML OF SUSTANON 300 AND 10ML EQ ITS FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE BUT WASNT IN PHARMACEUTICAL PACKAGING. MY GUY SAID TO GET IT THROUGH CUSTOMS IT WAS PUT IN A LARGE BOTTLE AND HE PUT IT INTO 10 ML BOTTLES. ANYWAY MY QUESTION IS THE SUSTANON IS A LITTLE FOGGY AND HAS TINY PARTICLES FLOATING IN IT HE SAID TO BOIL IT BEFORE INJECTING. I DID AND THEY DIDNT DISSOLVE WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ANYBODY?

dont hijack the thread bro. if u have a quetion start your own thread so someone will answer it

Thread Information