Need2GetJacked is offline New Member

Question New to Deca, have some ?'s

I'm a 21yo male, about 5'10" 185lbs. I've been lifting for about 4/5 years for athletics and am now trying to lift for size/aesthetics. I'm considering doing an 8 week cycle of deca -durabolin at about 300-400mg/week. This will be my first cycle. I was wondering what some of you veterans think of this. Is taking deca alone sufficient? What kind of gains could I expect assuming I eat and lift right? Should I take 300-400mg/week every week or should I pyramid dosages? Any help would be appreciated.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you trying to accomplish... mass or cuts.

Need2GetJacked is offline New Member
    I'm looking to put on some mass.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    well since your name is needtogetjacked you definately need to throw some test in there!deca alone i mean you will see gains but they will be nothing compared to if you had test aswell400 deca and 400-500 test will do you right.i would also recomend that you throw dbol in the first 4 weeks but since its your first i wouldnt if i were you.i wouldnt pyramid there realy isnt no need they are both long acting esters.you could frontload if youb take just deca and test.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    A good first cycle would be test deca dbol , however do a search on deca dick before you take deca by itself.

Thread Information