dtalon is offline New Member

Somethins wrong with me?

I started out takin 600 mg of test a week and 300 of deca 6 weeks ago. I gradually moved it up to 1 gram of test a week w/ the deca. I'm takin liquidex ed too. I haven't gained but maybe 6 pounds off of it. I know the stuff is legit cuz my pumps are absolutely amazing, and i just have that feeling of "something" inside me. So i know i'm takin enough "supplements". Now comes my training. I lift 5 days a week, and lift hard. I know i do cuz i feel like i'm goin to keel over once i'm done and have trained with some pretty advanced guys. i am 5' 11", 190. i have lifted on and off now for about 6 years, but was messed up with drugs for a very long time and it messed with my training. I finally have my head on straight and have been liftin hard for the last year. Anyways, I know my training is adequate, i am takin enuf juice, so u would think its my diet? But i really think i am eating enough. This is what i would eat on a typical day:
    Meal 1 4 eggs w/ ragu rich and meaty sauce ontop with 2 servings of oatmeal and a glass of milk
    Meal 2 Chx breast, baked tator, milk
    Meal 3 Chx breast, 2 servings of cottage cheese, bowl of cheerios, protein shake
    Meal 4 Tuna Salad w/ fat free dressin
    Meal 5 chx foot long sub from subway, milk
    Meal 6 10 oz sirloin steak w/ sweet tator, protein shake

This is what i eat almost every day. I really haven't put on much fat either. Is my metabolism that high that i still can't get enough cals to what i'm burning everyday? I was thinkin of gettin some N-Large 2 and take two shakes a day to add another 1200 cals in a day. lately i have been feeling really lethargic. I know u can get that way from takin alot of test but also can feel that way from over training. Think i could be over training? I have takin other cycles and have gained alot more weight on them than this one. I am stuck on what to do anymore? Can u guys give me some of ur feedback to give some ideas on what i'm doin wrong, Cuz i know it has to be something. U don't just not grow when ur doin EVERYTHING right, so i must not be doin everything right.

Ahh, and one more thing. My strength gains have been 100% absolutely amazing! so my gear is def not fake. went up about 150 pounds in my leg press and about 50 in my bench now to about 340. Just not the pounds adding on.

fatfireman is offline Junior Member
    I dont know brother my first response would be your gear is fake did you reasearch your gear and post pics so some members could eyeball it. I took 750 mg of sus with 300 of deca for 16 weeks and gained 30 lbs when my diet was trash so I would start by getting the gear examined and work from there.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dtalon
    I started out takin 600 mg of test a week and 300 of deca 6 weeks ago. I gradually moved it up to 1 gram of test a week w/ the deca. I'm takin liquidex ed too. I haven't gained but maybe 6 pounds off of it. I know the stuff is legit cuz my pumps are absolutely amazing, and i just have that feeling of "something" inside me. So i know i'm takin enough "supplements". Now comes my training. I lift 5 days a week, and lift hard. I know i do cuz i feel like i'm goin to keel over once i'm done and have trained with some pretty advanced guys. i am 5' 11", 190. i have lifted on and off now for about 6 years, but was messed up with drugs for a very long time and it messed with my training. I finally have my head on straight and have been liftin hard for the last year. Anyways, I know my training is adequate, i am takin enuf juice, so u would think its my diet? But i really think i am eating enough. This is what i would eat on a typical day:
    Meal 1 4 eggs w/ ragu rich and meaty sauce ontop with 2 servings of oatmeal and a glass of milk
    Meal 2 Chx breast, baked tator, milk
    Meal 3 Chx breast, 2 servings of cottage cheese, bowl of cheerios, protein shake
    Meal 4 Tuna Salad w/ fat free dressin
    Meal 5 chx foot long sub from subway, milk
    Meal 6 10 oz sirloin steak w/ sweet tator, protein shake

This is what i eat almost every day. I really haven't put on much fat either. Is my metabolism that high that i still can't get enough cals to what i'm burning everyday? I was thinkin of gettin some N-Large 2 and take two shakes a day to add another 1200 cals in a day. lately i have been feeling really lethargic. I know u can get that way from takin alot of test but also can feel that way from over training. Think i could be over training? I have takin other cycles and have gained alot more weight on them than this one. I am stuck on what to do anymore? Can u guys give me some of ur feedback to give some ideas on what i'm doin wrong, Cuz i know it has to be something. U don't just not grow when ur doin EVERYTHING right, so i must not be doin everything right.
    hmmmm.....mind boggling. Just a clarification too, are you taking a gram a week of test AND deca or did you keep your deca at 300?? Oh, and what test are you taking?

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Post some pics of your gear bro

it's Red China or RC Labs. It's from a good source. Everyone that has tried his/her stuff and had good results and left good replies. Why would i get such amazing strength gains and not the weight? It is also mind boggling to me too. Oh and i totally forgot. My friend used the exact same stuff and gained like 15 pounds off of it. I just remembered about that. U guys think i need to up my cals more. I would think that would hve to be it, either that or i am overtraining? Also, i know alot of people say they don't barely get sore at all while they are on. I have been getting increadibly sore but only stays for like a day, when usually it stays for about 3 days when i'm clean.
    Last edited by dtalon; 09-01-2004 at 08:48 PM.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dtalon
    it's Red China or RC Labs. It's from a good source from ********** Everyone that has tried his/her stuff and had good results and left good replies. Why would i get such amazing strength gains and not the weight? It is also mind boggling to me too. Oh and i totally forgot. My friend used the exact same stuff and gained like 15 pounds off of it. I just remembered about that. U guys think i need to up my cals more. I would think that would hve to be it, either that or i am overtraining? Also, i know alot of people say they don't barely get sore at all while they are on. I have been getting increadibly sore but only stays for like a day, when usually it stays for about 3 days when i'm clean.
    I'd edit this post bro, theres a source in there....
    Post the pics, thats about the best thing you can do to help you out

woops, thanks for pointin that out. edited.

Thread Information