Anibolism is offline Junior Member

Question Juice J' and all others advice please.......

My cycle is now planned out with a little help from one of our great mods old post.
    week 1:750mg omnadren -50mg winny daily
    weeks 2-5:500mg omnadren--50mg winny daily
    weeks 6-8:500mg propianate (split into two injections)
    Is three weeks of the prop. long enough for the omnadren to leave my system? Do i start taking Arimidex on the day i take my first shot and then every day throughout? Or when do i start it? two weeks in or what? and do i continue it for a week or two when i come off? I have NO experiance with it and since it shuts off estrogen at the source should i expect some kind of rebound affect when I discontinue use? Just wondering if it has rebound effects like t-3. And also i will be using clomid at the end of my cycle. Since the prop. is a short acting ester i should be clean days after my last shot so do i start the clomid the day of my last shot or "when" afterwards? Thanks

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    start the ara the day you start the cycle, and run it through. i would use the prop for 4 weeks following the omna, start clomid 2 days after your last prop injection.

Anibolism is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Should i expect any rebound effects when i come off of the Arimidex .........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Juice J' and all others advice please.......-wolverinefreak.jpg  

Thread Information