PumpnIron is offline New Member

my beginning cycle , need thought s from the big dogs

Whats up fellow iron pumpers , need your opinions. For about the past month I have been dieting and doing cardio , to decrease my bf % , I started out at 240lbs at guesstimating about 20% bodyfat , currently I am 230lbs , at 5'10 , with a waist of 34 , arms 17.5 , quads 27 inches , would eventually like to get down to 200lbs before starting my first cycle. MY goal is to come in at a hard 220lbs post cycle with bf of around 8%. My cycle will be comprised of 800mgs of T400 , that I already have , 200mgs Deca 200 , and 35 mgs of dbol for the first 4 to 5 weeks. What do you think my results will look like? Please include any suggestions. Thanks , Pump

4plates is offline Banned
    well for a first cycle you dont need 800mg wk of test bro 400 will do.
    after you drop down to 200lbs i see no problem getting 20 lbs of solidness of the cycle,maybe even sub eq for the deca and bump either up to 400 mg wk.

Thanks for your suggestion plates , I thought since t400 was underdosed I could bump up to 800mgs instead of 400 so I will just do 400mgs instead.

4plates is offline Banned
    i hear ya bro but 800 mg is only going to bloat you more and add extra water ,and after losing all that weight id hate to see you swell back up.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u can hit 800 for the first two weks then stay at 500 .the deca bro you woulod have to go atlest 400 (200 IS WAISTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY)like plates said do eq, instaed at 400 if its yoyr first .you should be able to se sufficiesnt gains,and in the end hit some winnie.so if you do a 10 week cycle.do winnie 8-9-10-11- and a week afterlast shot of win start clomid it will be 3 weeks since last test shot.this will help maximize gains .

ok fellas your help is very much appreciated , will keep you guys up to date , and will also be posting before and after pics. Pump

Thread Information