Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    inferno1 is offline New Member

Can U be a pot smoker and use steroids?

Will smoking pot inhibit the effects of steroids when on a cycle? I mean smoking at least 2 or 3 times a week.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inferno1
    Will smoking pot inhibit the effects of steroids when on a cycle? I mean smoking at least 2 or 3 times a week.

Honest... Honest..i did NOT start this thread

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    lots of mixed opinions on this

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    You can be an alien from outer space and use steroids ..its up to you...people only ask these questions when they think its very hard to let go of such habits like smoking and drinking and chronic nipple twisting....many more......i've heard plenty

If smoking pot is part of your life then do it man, dont stop just because you want to do steroids , dotn ask others for opinions on it because they arent living your life and you know better about whats best for you.

If you were in any way capable of stopping yourself from smoking then you wouldnt have asked...but apparently you cant stop...so seek help if you want seriously want to quit the habit...but dont ask if you rnot going to try.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Here is my take on the situation....dedecation is positively correlated with results. The more dedicated you are, the greater your results. The less=less. It is a wide spectrum. If one is all the way at the top, their whole life would be 100% dedicated to their goals. Now it is impossible for one to be 100%....but it is possible to be very close. Now then there are the ones at the bottom...doing absolutely nothing for their goals (hell, they dont even have goals). You have to find a happy medium between how dedicated you want to be (how good you want your results to be) and how much destructive stuff you want to do. Some will say, i want to be the best but i also want to smoke once a week-i dont want my entire life consumed by this so i will let myself lose a small amount of gains in order to do other things in my life. You just have to find out where on the spectrum you want to be on.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Very good, BWhitaker.

Might I add, as long as its after your training, I don't see a problem with it. A hell of a lot better for your health/appetite than drinking, when done in MODERATION. Arnold used to smoke.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    ive done it didnt effect may gains at all

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    May not affect your gains but it lowers testosterone . Why do that to yourself when your trying to MAXIMIZE gains.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    May not affect your gains but it lowers testosterone. Why do that to yourself when your trying to MAXIMIZE gains.
    Do you have a study showing this. I know it's a common myth. Most people say it's because the plants you smoke are female. That's never seemed logical to me and I've never seen any evidence to back it up. That may only mean I've never found it though. Help a brother out. IMO, pot is much better than alcohol. No nutritional effects to worry about. And all the sides are completely controlable if you have the desire to flex some will power on yourself. Therefore I say go ahead if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Do you have a study showing this. I know it's a common myth. Most people say it's because the plants you smoke are female. That's never seemed logical to me and I've never seen any evidence to back it up. That may only mean I've never found it though. Help a brother out. IMO, pot is much better than alcohol. No nutritional effects to worry about. And all the sides are completely controlable if you have the desire to flex some will power on yourself. Therefore I say go ahead if you'd like.
    smoking is addicting---oh the good ole debate we had

Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    smoking is addicting---oh the good ole debate we had
    I recall. And it's habitual, not addicting. Atleast no more addicting than any activity that causes a release of certain chems in the body, such as weight lifting or running.

I do it to relax once in awhile.. never more than once a week. Keeps me sane at the bar while im hanging out with a bunch of drunk people and im drinking a water. Kind of a reward on a Friday or Saturday night for lifting, injecting, eating, and doing homework all week.

and OMG dont get me started on how addicting weightlifting is

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

yes you can but why would you want to?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    yes you can but why would you want to?
    because you get high!!! doesnt that seem pretty obvious

Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    Here is my take on the situation....dedecation is positively correlated with results. The more dedicated you are, the greater your results. The less=less. It is a wide spectrum. If one is all the way at the top, their whole life would be 100% dedicated to their goals. Now it is impossible for one to be 100%....but it is possible to be very close. Now then there are the ones at the bottom...doing absolutely nothing for their goals (hell, they dont even have goals). You have to find a happy medium between how dedicated you want to be (how good you want your results to be) and how much destructive stuff you want to do. Some will say, i want to be the best but i also want to smoke once a week-i dont want my entire life consumed by this so i will let myself lose a small amount of gains in order to do other things in my life. You just have to find out where on the spectrum you want to be on.
    that was really great post, doesnt even have to relate to lifting, just goals in general

Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    that was really great post, doesnt even have to relate to lifting, just goals in general
    thanks, it is a "philosophy" that i try to use in many aspects of my life. Kind of like a cost/benefit ratio type deal

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I do it to relax once in awhile.. never more than once a week. Keeps me sane at the bar while im hanging out with a bunch of drunk people and im drinking a water. Kind of a reward on a Friday or Saturday night for lifting, injecting, eating, and doing homework all week.

and OMG dont get me started on how addicting weightlifting is
    i smoke but never as social type drug. anytime i smoke i make sure im not going anywhere, i will get social anxiety like crazy, i cant even hold a conversation usually, and i just feel all weird around everybody....

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Sure go ahead what is a little damage to your lungs 2xs to 3xs a week…???

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Ask PartyBoyNYC or Nathan they seem to know a little bit about toking and lifting together.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    If you would search you would see this thread has been started and closed many times.

215 is offline Associate Member
    i smoked medical bomb in nor cal 24/7 on cycle helps me keep carm out of the gym and also helps me EAT MORE and sleep better.

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    If you have the genetics, you could smoke yourself retarded and still be huge

215 is offline Associate Member
    well i'm huge, smoke, and hold at least a 3.5 in college first 2 semesters and now i'm not third with 3.8

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Everything in moderation. 3 times a week is a little heavy, I would go with 1 maybe 2 max, and put a bigass cheat meal in there. Also, I wouldn't try to work out stoned (I have before and take it from me, its a big waste of time.).

AnabolicAlien Guest

yeah...

many of the pro's smoke weed heavily while doing steroids to keep their appetites up. i'm not kidding. some also swear it helps their workouts b/c they can concentrate more.

A.A.

got fina? is offline Member
    I aint gonna bullshyt. I used to smoke 3-4 times a day. I think its ok to do if it doesnt fuk with ur day to day activities. It slowed me up at the gym last year a bit so yes i cut down to where i felt i was getting the most of my exercise at the gym.
    To me something adictive is something that unless u have u cant sleep at night, which is definately not the case with weed. I say if it doesnt slow u down fuk it.

Good luck.......

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    this might come across as stupid but I have taken a hit off chronic while on ephendrine and have had some of my best workouts,,,,I don't advise this nor do I do this any more, but it put me in the zone and my concentration was unreal

Quote Originally Posted by 215
    well i'm huge, smoke, and hold at least a 3.5 in college first 2 semesters and now i'm not third with 3.8
    You are not the only one to defy the supposed "statistics" showing what pot "does" to someone. Will power is the deciding factor. Some care enough to ignore the sides (which is not a struggle) and keep working, others don't and just become couch potatoes. What's the problem, the plant, or the person? I say the person.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    I would say it dont really hinder your gains as far as the drug itself. Now the effects maybe, pot just makes you lazy and thats not the effect I'm looking for while seriously training. dont get me wrong I do smoke hear and there, but by any means it is not good to fill up your lungs with smoke.

oh ya I did a paper on marijuana in high school once and it does cause gyno in heavy smokers!

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I like to toke while on cycle just for the added bonus of being able to eat a **** load of food when I'm high. At times when I'm just not hungry late at night it really has helped there. The high I get doesn't bother me much either, lol.

mr_man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    I would say it dont really hinder your gains as far as the drug itself. Now the effects maybe, pot just makes you lazy and thats not the effect I'm looking for while seriously training. dont get me wrong I do smoke hear and there, but by any means it is not good to fill up your lungs with smoke.

oh ya I did a paper on marijuana in high school once and it does cause gyno in heavy smokers!
    So if I smoke everyday should I take an anti-E??? j/k

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    May not affect your gains but it lowers testosterone. Why do that to yourself when your trying to MAXIMIZE gains.
    If youre on cycle, then you dont have any natty test production to begin with, its all synthetic. There would be nothing to shut down.

BigGenes is offline Member
    You can smoke pot and jump off a bridge if you want to. Taking juice and smoking pot don't hinder gains, its just bad mojo. I mean your trying to live as healthy as possible, if smoking pot is that important than something is wrong. IMO

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    man i say smoke away nothing adds wieght like the munchies, i have smoke sevral time well on test and it hasn't done anything for me other then make me eat and laugh more, actual it does help take away some added up aggresion i have. so pass it this way

give it here if you don't want it

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    If youre on cycle, then you dont have any natty test production to begin with, its all synthetic. There would be nothing to shut down.
    I agree... Ive heard the myth that smoking increases estrogen too, yall got that nolvadex and liquidex?

GTCp1 is offline New Member
    Hmmm. I dont know about smoking and juicing but I can seriously say there are some f-up people on here. You get high so you can eat more? All of the sudden you feel like you dont have an appetite so you get stoned so you can eat a lot. LMFAO I think maybe you just want to get stoned, dont you? Not judging but cmaaaan enough with the BS.

My opinion is if you want to take the chance on juicing you probally shouldnt drink or get high if you want the best possilbe gains you can have. JMO, you might as well eat cheeseburgers drop a hit of "E" get stoned and juice while your working out. It makes about as much sense.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Smoking bud and dranking generally not recommended but Im sure
    you would still see gains.

GymDog is offline Banned
    No, if you smoke pot, you cannot use steroids . You can, however, use painkillers with steroids , and/or with PCP. Something like weed just doesn't work synergistically with the other drugs. For weed, I'd say something like alcohol or 'shrooms. If you use crystal meth, you'd do well by adding crack. Cocaine works well with Extasy, and Acid...well, you just better off running that one alone...

Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    No, if you smoke pot, you cannot use steroids . You can, however, use painkillers with steroids , and/or with PCP. Something like weed just doesn't work synergistically with the other drugs. For weed, I'd say something like alcohol or 'shrooms. If you use crystal meth, you'd do well by adding crack. Cocaine works well with Extasy, and Acid...well, you just better off running that one alone...

Uhhh.h...... I would never suggest acid without a bag of weed handy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information