snowman is offline Senior Member

Should i do DBall Or holotestin, to start my cycle ?

should i do DBALL or halotestin to start my cycle ?... i have both, but not sure what to start fisrt .
    Can i save one of these and use it at the end of the cycle.
    ( i also have test e/ deca / profina (150 prop/100 tren ) TTS150 ( 50 winni/50 tren/50 test).... and plenty of nolva, and clomid.... Just in case you were wondering if i was only doing Dball or Halotestin.

thanks in advance for any responses.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro WTF is wrong with you? You have 215 post and you still don't know how to stack these drugs?
    Stick to 2 compounds for your cycle and forget the Halo's for now.
    Dbol /test...(depending on your goals)
    Eval yourself, set your goals, Research, then achieve them.
    Sorry but it sounds to me like your a real winner...
    Goodluck to ya though!

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Bro WTF is wrong with you? You have 215 post and you still don't know how to stack these drugs?
    Stick to 2 compounds for your cycle and forget the Halo's for now.
    Dbol /test...(depending on your goals)
    Eval yourself, set your goals, Research, then achieve them.
    Sorry but it sounds to me like your a real winner...
    Goodluck to ya though!
    I did not say, i don't knwo how to stack these drugs... i asked a question, if i should use DBALL or halotestin , to start my cycle... i've used DBall before to start a cycle, but since i got halotestin, and i read that is great for strenght, i was wondering what i should use.
    and just because i give the list of every thing i got, it does not mean i'm going to use it all at the same time.... i do stick with only 2 compounds, per cycle... well, i did DBall for 4 weeks before , and some test and Deca for 10 weeks, so i guess i used 3 compounds before, but most of the time, i only use 2 coumpounds or one.
    Again i was just wondering ( maybe i did not explain my self good) if i should use DBALL with Test, Or Halotestin with test, for a bulking cycle... i do have deca, and the other drugs above, but i'm not planning on using them, in this cycle.
    So i don't know why you said, that i'm a real winner

Mbaraso, you told me to stick to 2 compounds, ( and i do) but yet, for your first cycle, you used 3 ( Cyp, EQ, and winny)... Who's the real winner here....

Peace bro.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i think he meant 2 compounds in this case, not test/dbol /halo maybe it was just a missunderstanding. Have you ever used halo?? i would not use it for bulking, i would save it for cutting or times in need of extreme strength, its really not good for anything else, unless you want to feel serious aggressive! So test dbol is a good bulker however i would add something else, test/deca /dbol or test/eq/dbol and so on, make sure pct is in place and keep some nolva on hand, possibly run proviron or liquidex or another anti aromatise every day throughout, especially if you are prone to gyno symptoms

peace

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    i think he meant 2 compounds in this case, not test/dbol /halo maybe it was just a missunderstanding. Have you ever used halo?? i would not use it for bulking, i would save it for cutting or times in need of extreme strength, its really not good for anything else, unless you want to feel serious aggressive! So test dbol is a good bulker however i would add something else, test/deca /dbol or test/eq/dbol and so on, make sure pct is in place and keep some nolva on hand, possibly run proviron or liquidex or another anti aromatise every day throughout, especially if you are prone to gyno symptoms

peace
    pretty sound advice. You should take it. I have just completed a Halo cycle with test. Didn't really bulk up just feel harder. good luck in what ever you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason

peace
    Thanks... that's the kind of advise i was looking for.... no never used Halo, that's why i asked the question.
    Thanks again.

Peace.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    I was using d bol at 40 mg day and susta 250 eod by the seventh day i begun to develop titi pain so I stop d bol and switched to hallo at 25mg day! this is my 7th day and titi pain is gone, I been using nolva and proviron do! cant wait for 2 more weeks I plan to run halo only 4 weeks by that time sustanon should be kiking the (*^(*^&$% out of me! I am also running tren at 80mg day and the last six weeks of cycle will run anavar at 35 mg day! I weight 194 at 5'9 so hope to get to 210 very lean in 12 weeks!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Snow- make sure you get some milk thistle if you use Halo. Its suppose to be extra tough on the liver.

Alexthegreat- how long are you running the var? I would up your mgs to atleast 40 (i personally saw better results at 50)

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    dianabol al the way bro

decadbal is offline Banned
    halo... dbal is crap..lol

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i love my dbol . i just got dont using anadrol this cycle and did not like them as much as dbol. but as far as getting stronger and heavier fast dbol is the way to go. you said that you wanted to do a bulking cycle so go with the dbol not the halo. halo is going to get you strong but you will not gain the weight that you want.

Thanks for all the advise... i went with the D-ball and so far gained 20 pounds in 4 weeks.... saved with halo for next year.
    Thanks again.

Thread Information