durkheim is offline Junior Member

Choking on liquid nolva?

This has never happened to me before..

My nolva was slightly crystallized so I heated it before spraying it down the back of my throat. I couldnt breathe for a minute and I was choking like an animal.. freaked me out

Still having problems breathing and this was 20 mins ago

Any idea what could have triggered this?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    hmm, call a doctor? sorry bro in case of emergencies, if you are worried, we cannot help you, dont hesitate to call a doc and get real medical help if you need it

peace

dumblucky is offline Member
    I still dont understand wy folks insist on putting liquid nolva or clomid directly into thier mouth ..jut throw it in some juice and swallow ..too easy...

I talked to my mate's mother who is a doc, she said it was probably an allergic reaction to tamoxifen .

Strange because this isnt my first time using it

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    I still dont understand wy folks insist on putting liquid nolva or clomid directly into thier mouth ..jut throw it in some juice and swallow ..too easy...

or just cap it...no taste at all that way

dtr98 is offline Member
    or mix it with orange juice

Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky

Yeah I think I'll try doing that, you sure the acid in fruit juice wont degrade the nolva?

dtr98 is offline Member
    not sure on that but every post i've read said to use oj, you could always mix it with fruit juice or water, i tried the fj and oj taste better

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    put the nolva in an empty gell cap and swallow.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I seem to remember someone having the same problem and saying it was from the alcohol they use to make it.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I had the exact same reaction two days ago. It literally took my breath away. It felt like it made my throat spasm. Similar to the rejection you get from taking a shot of alcohol. I have found that if you dont squirt it in the back of your troat (sounds nasty heh) and just mid-way down on the tongue and SLOWLY, that the reaction will not happen. Alternatively, gell caps or mixing it in a drink will work fine as these guys have already suggestion. Good luck. ~dow

won't have these problems with the Flavored Chems shake draw and squirt.....peppermint fresh for a few hours....If you put it in juce the change in PH will cause it to crach and stick to the side and then who knows how much you get....

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    won't have these problems with the Flavored Chems shake draw and squirt.....peppermint fresh for a few hours....If you put it in juce the change in PH will cause it to crach and stick to the side and then who knows how much you get....
    Yeah I thought it might crash..

Thanks for the input guys I'm just going to keep that **** away from my throat next time.

try chasing it with juice ...I descided to make the Flavored line after using someone elses chem line ....worked great ....but **** it tasted like death..It was the nolva that I just couldn't stand. I couldn't taste anything for a few hours after I took it ....

Angelis is offline Banned
    Sorry to tell ya bro but the flavored line has been out there for a while I live in Canada and I get it already in Strawberry and sh*t oh yeah and I get it much cheaper too... u own Anabolic -Review research chems dont ya!?

I know a little over a year ...wonder who's selling them the strawberry...?Clen I don't own AR-R ......sorry I here to help them get it of the ground to pay bills......

Thread Information