axe312 is offline New Member

Unhappy Is T400 a good start for beginners?

Hello to all the GURU's of AS. Just wondering if T400 a good start to take for a beginner like me who hasn't taken AS at all.

My stat is 5'10 / 175 lbs. / 18% body fat / 16 inch biceps size / 48 inch chest. And I go to the gym 3 to 5 times a week. Diet wise, I don't have any plans. Just staying away from fatty foods and eating and drinking Protein supp. + egg whites only.

Will T-400 alone can make me bigger or what else can I stack with it?

I'm thinking to take Proviron + deca with it? Does this combination look stupid or what? If it is good what will be my cycle for this?

Thanks guys.

MindBomb is offline Member
    My stat is 5'10 / 175 lbs. / 18% body fat / 16 inch biceps size / 48 inch chest. And I go to the gym 3 to 5 times a week. Diet wise, I don't have any plans.
    From this description you sound like "regular" joe. AS is not for biginner by any stretch of imagination. How long you been training? On this board we take training and AS very seriously. We don't recommend anything for "beginner". 18% bodyfat at 175 is not good. You can't expect gear to do what you are not willing to put in at the gym. Please do yourself a favor and research on diet and training. Why such a hurry to juice? Give it time. We'll wait for you. Be safe bro.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Deca and T-400 would be productive for a first timer for a ten week cycle,however it sounds like you need a lil more info before you plan on starting it, you mentioned that you have no plans for your diet but to eat protein supp. and egg whites? well wut about carbs?what about efa's. maybe you should plan out your diet before you plan out your cycle, keep reading bro and learn more and more and once you have everything planned out then you'll be ready.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    also i have a question for you,what are your goals and expectations for this cycle,do you want to put on just mega mass ? do you want to put on lean mass? or do you want to cut up? this also makes a big difference in what your "diet plan" will be

Thanks Josh & MindBomb...... My diet, I'm not strick about it.... 3 egg whites in the morning (about 8:00 am) + protien drink or cereal, 10:00 am - have my power bar or bagel or peanut butter sandwich, lunch ... Blimpy diet (chicken salad or turkey sandwich).....3:00 pm slim fast bar or whatever ....evening cup of rich and a chicken.....9:00 pm protien shake and whatever fruits I can grab........

My goal in taking AS is to get really big and shredded. I've been working out for about 3 years I think.

I've heard that winstrol can make someone but that lean and cut. Maybe my next cycle will include this.

Josh, you said T-400 and deca can make me big....then when is that right time to take proviron or Nolvadex ?????

Should I take it along with them or after my cycle?

Deca and test won't make you shredded. Be ready for bloat and gyno. Take the nolva with your cycle to minimize the blot and gyno. You realize this would be a bulking cycle?

Gear101 is offline Member
    or maybe take a look at a cycle like this

wk 1-8test prop 100 mg ed
    wk 1-8 fina 80 mg ed
    wk 4-8winny tabs 50 mg ed

and run clen two weeks on and two weeks off and maybe do a ECA stack in the middle of the clen...
    but this maybe alittle to much for your first time

That's a nice cycle Gear. But alot of jabbing for the first timer lol. But looks like something I want to try in the near future.

Thanks guys.....

poppapump58 is offline Member
    My sister eats more than that. You need some meat in your diet. Also, if you are going to use AS, you need about 3000 to 5000 cal a day. Up your protein to least 300g a day.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    man!no flame intended bro,but i am so sick of questions similiar to these,no offense.what can make me big and shredded(not just big shredded too ,two birds w/one stone,how much can i gain,what resaults can i expect and etc.common bros do a little research first,and then gather your facts and then if not sure with something then post and someone will be more than happy to help you out!from the looks of it your clueless and your playing with fire (if not carefull will get you burned.)do u even know what proviron is?you also said you diet good thats not even enough to grow even when your body is not in a anabolic state.all im saying just read up real good cause this shit is no joke,and it also wastes all the vets time on common stuff(its common if u educate your self on this matter.)

Thanks "big N" - yes I know something about Proviron . It's an oral androgenic setiod which is commonly used as an estrogen antagonist. - got from some book which I don't want to mention. I have research on this. Yet I want to know the opinion of the PRO's with regards to this. A book is a book. But pretty much different from those who have experienced using these stuff.

I appreciate you opinion guys. And not scared of any consequence it may lead me. I may be thinking to take "AS" still am sane about it. I know my limitations. Don't want to get crazy about this much. Yet want to try it.

And "big N" what's this forum all about? Should I drop from this forum because I am not a PRO like you?

You become a VET to somehow guide those who wants to go onto this path. Not to scare them. Or discourage them.

PEACE !!! I'll take it no matter what. Just want to gather opinion on how to start thing right.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro you took it at hart.first i was reffering to what kinda gains can i expect?bro u can take all u want and anything if your not eating right and trainig correctly you wont get shit,so,it varies from person to person,one can not predict the gains of another like that .and all i said was taht question is posted on here all the time.

bigreb is offline Associate Member

1st off, Welcome to the board.

I sometimes think people forget what it was like to be new. Comments and advice can also be put in a way not to belittle a person. I hope you stick around there are alot of helpful, considerate and knowledgable people on this board.

I,m not to sure on some of the earlier cycle feedback you got, I would definately research a bunch more. Fina, for example is not a good AS for a 1st timer. Anyway, be patient, i hope you stay and enjoy the board.

PS. try not to be afraid to ask future questions, I hope bro,s would be a little nicer next time.

Thanks Bigreb..... you're great....guess I've been biten black and blue here.... that's alright. I made a mistake. Should have done search first before throwing questions. Guess being new to this, not aware that I can do the search. But I did already. Guess all of what I need to know have been answered.

Thanks alot guys. Guess I have to drop T400 from my list of AS to take. Knowing it will sting on my first time to take AS, I rather find something milder.

I've have my plan already. Will see what will happened.

Thread Information