wannabrocky is offline New Member

how to go about nubain or painkillers while visiting thailand

I know from experience that not PK's or nubain is sold over the counter in Thailand, so how do i go about acquiring some on my trip there on the 4th thru 9th of this month....

just wondering....

plenty of AAS but no PK's

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I don't think you will find fans of nubain on here. Just a guess.

oops,

sorry

BigGenes is offline Member
    Nubain!!!! stay away from that SHlT man! You will end up hurting yourself alot more than you hurt now. That stuff is bad biz and brings alot of good BB down b/c of the addiction.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    What the h3ll is nubian?

BigGenes is offline Member
    A bad pain killer. You take it to not feel the pain your having when lifting. You mask the pain but your still hurting yourself. SO you become more hurt by taking it and its highly addictive!

custom fit is offline Member
    Whether this is a true story or not, I want to share what a friend told me.

A guy at his gym (i know, i know) has heavliy on nubain for some time. He needed surgury on his knee, and as a result from his use, the Doc said no matter what process they use, anethesia or numbness, he will forever "feel" the surgury.

I hate to pass on wrong info, but I guess stories cannot be wrong information.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    nubain is an opeiet "or however you spell that" like oxycontin, morphine, or heroin. it usually comes in a 10ml bottle. ita best to inject right into a vein but can be taken im. its very, very addicting. for some reason alot of bodybuilders use it to have pain free workouts. but after two or three weeks your body starts to need it and if you dont do it you start to go thru withdrawl. i dont recomend anyone using it, because you will either end up dead or in rehab or switching to the cheaper heroin to avoid withdrawl.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I dont know what that stuff is but i know personally that you can purchase anything from pharmacies in thailand...if you go to fancy malls then they might try to act like they care with certain medications....but go to the markets which have many small pharmacies that will sell you anything from lion tranquilizer to frozen anthrax spores.....well maybe not the anthrax but you get my point. If what you want is available in brand name then get the brand name instead of thai generic because thai generic is often underdosed.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    id be scared, if you get busted with that in thiland id say your going to get your asss caned

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    if its sold in the pharmacies then you cant get busted for it, and if you do get busted for anything then police there will by no means try to take u to jail, they would rather you bribe them....me and my friends were not wearing seatbelts in the taxi so a cop stopped us because we obviously looked foreign and he basically told us straight up that he needed some cash...so we gave him 200bhat=$5US and he not only shook hands with us and let us go but he personally stopped a good quarter mile of traffic to let us get through faster!!! and he even gave us a brochure to a brothel/massage parlor that would give us 20% off service !! i ask myself eveyday what if we had given him twice that amount?

KAEW44 has a point, already been once this month and going back.... if the pharmacies don't have it in front, they will gladly bring out a crate of anytype of AAS or anti-e that you need especially the ones off the beaten paths.... and for me customs is not a problem... flyn' Gov plane... hehehe.... and reeeaaal cheap too.....

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    removed
    Last edited by worldtraveln; 04-27-2006 at 05:40 PM.

#%^& a Thi jail ...you may never be heard from again....go mexi or order online ..that stuff is bad news. just go to your doc and get a script of Zanaflex..( Sp) great stuff when you need it.

Thread Information