bake is offline Junior Member

Suggestions for a Cutter

Hey Bros,

Been gone for awhile and I am getting the itch again. Looking for some ideas on a good cutting cycle. I have already started a real clean diet and was thinking of hitting the juice in another 4 weeks or so. Thinking of going Enan, and Fina or Winny for 10 weeks. Last time I got a horrid case of acne with from the Fina so I am leaning toward trying some Winny. It would be my first time with Winstrol . The acne from Tren is about enough to make me stay away but if I go the Fina route I will be taking Doxycycline all the way through or at least from the 3-4 week to finish. Any thoughts about my direction or some new proposal? What about some HCG mid way through just to keep the boys hangin' around? Last cycle those dudes bugged out on me. Still think one never came all the way back. Good thing I have some to spare, NOT!! Also, I am going to have my hormones checked before starting by a buddy who is an HRT compounding pharmacist. He does a saliva test and sends it off to a lab. My question is do you think it would do any good to have one now, a month or so before I plan to start or should I just wait until the day before I hit it? Also plan to get the blood checked before as well.

Bake

Bake

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    well you wont wanna run winny for 10 weeks and yes fina even with a big shot of test can shut your boys down big time, it did to me. Do some research and set up a cycle, then ask for critiques

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    When I here the word cutter I hear the song "Fina Fina Bo Bina"

I love it more than sex.....

bake is offline Junior Member
    The strength gains from Fina were fu<king incredible. But so was the acne. I just wonder if I started with the Doxy upfront before the acne starts to comeback that would be successful. But if I go back with Fina I have been told to use Prop instead of Enan since I will be shooting myself everyday anyway. What about an 8 week Prop Fina run, any thoughts? Should be lean and strong as fu<king ox! I forgot to mention my heartrate goes bananas also. Guess that is the price for such strength--quicker ticker and acne like a teenager.

Bake

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bake
    The strength gains from Fina were fu<king incredible. But so was the acne. I just wonder if I started with the Doxy upfront before the acne starts to comeback that would be successful. But if I go back with Fina I have been told to use Prop instead of Enan since I will be shooting myself everyday anyway. What about an 8 week Prop Fina run, any thoughts? Should be lean and strong as fu<king ox! I forgot to mention my heartrate goes bananas also. Guess that is the price for such strength--quicker ticker and acne like a teenager.

Bake

for acne load up on B5 at about 4-5 grams every day, Use a glycolic face cleanser with a glycolic toner and the Multi Vitamin Facial Treatment by Neutrogena...Use it in the morning and after workout.....take a shower twice aday...this is the best advice I can give to anybody in regards to acne.....It will do wonders to your skin regardless if u'r on cycle or off cycle.......And as far as Prop and Fina together........all I gotta say is GODDDDDAAYAAMMM!!!!! The best mix ever but the EoD shots of Prop kinda fvckin hurts...fina goes in like butter...but lemme tell you...you will be ripped as a muthaafvckaaaaaa....Your diet, workout and cardio should be in check and honestly do your cardio first thing in the morning empty stomach.....Add in Dex in your PWO shake and take around 50grams of EFA everyday........Goodluck and happy leaning out......U'll do good..
    ~K~

Thread Information