DDog330 is offline New Member

Advice please...

I've been on a continuous cycle for about 8 months.Sustanon 250 (2cc) once a week for 2 months and then Suspension (3cc) for three months and then Winny and Sustanon (4cc) should I come off for a while.I know these are small amounts but I just wanna know if I've been on the "juice" for too long?
    I have a well known "friend" in the bodybuilding and K1 scene that hooks up his friends in the back of his shop.He says that most of the 8-10 week cycles aren't as effective as a small continuous cycle.He says that if you get hit with small amounts over a long period of time, your far more likely to keep your gains...I have a small frame and I've been working out for about three years.I guess you can say I'm a hard gainer...When I started out I was 120lbs (I'm 5'5")When I started the "cycle" I was 134 lbs with a BF of 15%. Now I'm 160 lbs with a bf of 12%.I supplement with Tribulus and get hit with HCG and B complex every 5-6 weeks...I just wanna know if cycles like this are normal? I have no gyno and no my testicles aren't BB's.LOL.Everything seems fine. Should I go off the gear for a while if so how long? Thanks in advance.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Even a small amount of gear will shut you down! I would of stopped your cycle because you've gone long enough, and you are NOT running it correctly. Do you realize Sust. needs to be injected EOD (every other day), and Winstrol needs to be injected ED as well? I think your body building friend also has a thing or 2 to learn. No flame, but you shouldn't of been on steroids in the first place. You already got good gains. I would stop and begin your post cycle thearpy (Clomid) immediately!!!!!! Also remember, time on=time off.

I appreciate it...I was getting hit with Sust every 3 days and now with the Winny every 4..How long should I use Clomid? And how long till I can go on a mass cycle again?

Run pheedno's extended PCT protocol and you should be fine. Pheedno's PCT

If you've been hitting the HCG correctly your testicles shouldnt be too atrophized and PCT wont be too difficult.

What should I expect as far as the gains/losses? I've been on my current cycle for 8 months do I have to wait 8 months to begin another mass cycle?

builtthekid is offline Banned
    **** decanate ester completly ruins the sus.

Do I need to come off for another 8 months? Time on= Time off right?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    id stay off for 3 months then start up again. what works good for me instead of small doses i like to run high doses for about 20 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    id stay off for 3 months then start up again. what works good for me instead of small doses i like to run high doses for about 20 weeks.
    That sounds good to me!

Thread Information