AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Underfilled? Or did I fvck this up

Alright I'm giving myself my 6th shot right now out of one 10cc vial and it looks like theres only 2 shots left... Heres my process

Stick the needle in, turn vial upside down, pull back to 1cc, push back in above the juice and get rid of the air, pull the tip back into the juice and suck back up to 1cc of pure juice. Does this 1cc include everything thats in the needle? Cuz when I pull in some air before I change needles, it looks like theres 1.1ml here b/c when I pulled back i sucked everything from the needle into the syringe.. if that makes sense.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Evertime you mesure 1cc there is always slightly more in it. The little bell shaped area of the pin holds juice that never goes into your body. You are shooting 1cc but have used about 1.1cc due to the juice trapped in the pin.

I always account for wasted juice in the pin.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    I always account for wasted juice in the pin.
    Meaning you only pull .9 mL? or you account for it when you figure out your dosages, like if i was doing 250mg/mL Test E I'd actually be doing 275mg Test E?

$hit, at least I've got a little extra...

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Meaning you only pull .9 mL? or you account for it when you figure out your dosages, like if i was doing 250mg/mL Test E I'd actually be doing 275mg Test E?

$hit, at least I've got a little extra...
    no... it is wasted....you will always lose .1 cc every shot......unless you like injecting some air to try to squeeze the last little bit out.....not me

draw to the 1 cc mark

Well, in theory, if i drew to the .9 mark on the syringe, pulled back some air, switched needles, pushed out the air and injected then I would actually be injecting .1 mL right?

Well, in theory, if i drew to the .9 mark on the syringe, pulled back some air, switched needles, pushed out the air and injected then I would actually be injecting .1 mL right?
    no... because .1cc will stay in the tip of the needle because there is nothing to push it out. Unless you leave an air bubble in the syringe, and use the air to push the oil out of the needle.

do it the way you were and accept the loss

Ohhhh i gotcha bro.

If I'm filling a syringe, and I run out of one vial but my syringe is like half full, can I insert it in the other vial and draw the rest out of that one?

Ohhhh i gotcha bro.

If I'm filling a syringe, and I run out of one vial but my syringe is like half full, can I insert it in the other vial and draw the rest out of that one?
    definetly.....

Thread Information