Time off after injury??

If you couldn't go to the gym for a couple months b/c of an injury or surgery how long would you workout continually before getting back on??

Any questions, comments please?

Anyone with injury or surgery experience??

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    im not sure when to get back on but If i can tell you anything-- rehab the $hit out of your injury (correctly). I had reconstructive surgery and i rushed my rehab to start my season again.... my shoulder to this day is about 40-50lbs weeker then my other one. dont worry about time, worry about your health or youll never be the same.
    good luck bro. I was back at the gym at 6-9 months. and still never recovered correctly... depends on injury i guess....

Thanks for the reply:
    I got hernia surgery about 4 months ago and have been lifting gradually for about a month now pretty hard. But i want to cycle so bad, its funny b/c at night i just pull out my sh*t and look at it like a little kid....lol

I just don't know when to start again though

I can see this one will get lost...let me rephrase.

How long should you workout on a regular basis to rebuild your base before cycling again?

DaDDyGSpOT is offline New Member
    i just had arthoscopic sugery on my left shoulder august 6th....still slinged up.....looks lkike ill be back in the gym within 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    Thanks for the reply:
    I got hernia surgery about 4 months ago and have been lifting gradually for about a month now pretty hard. But i want to cycle so bad, its funny b/c at night i just pull out my sh*t and look at it like a little kid....lol

hahhaha thats funny bro!! Unfortunately i dont know much about hernia surgery but Ill defly assume you wont be working out that hard for the next couple of months... I would just say suck it up and pull any patience you have within yourself!! If i were you wait till your a hundred % back, then give yourself another 2 months before you start. good luck bro!!

Thanks for the reply:

hahhaha thats funny bro!! Unfortunately i dont know much about hernia surgery but Ill defly assume you wont be working out that hard for the next couple of months... I would just say suck it up and pull any patience you have within yourself!! If i were you wait till your a hundred % back, then give yourself another 2 months before you start. good luck bro!!

Thanks for the reply:

Thread Information