Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    336

    Best delivery of 10mg Test/day

    Hi,

    I´d like to use a low amount of test,as above,how would you deliver it?
    I did Test-prop shots and it worked great but I think at that dose there must be another way!-how about test powders conversion?
    Thanks for helping,

    NewBreed

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    613
    You sure you want 70mg test a week?? i don't know about that??

  3. #3
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,157
    you should be doing more then 70mgs of test-prop a day instead of a week. i cant imagine you can see much if any gains at 10mgs a day. that is about what your body would be producing anyway, so what is the point.

  4. #4
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    If you are shooting to do this in a HRT type of way than I still think you need more than that. I'm not positive though.

  5. #5
    dogsofwar's Avatar
    dogsofwar is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    658
    Sounds exactly like HRT. Androgel at 2 packs a day (10 grams) yields 70mgs per week which IS weak. Usually, when using injects, docs put you on at least 100 to 200mgs per week. We need more clarification.

  6. #6
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    Sounds exactly like HRT. Androgel at 2 packs a day (10 grams) yields 70mgs per week which IS weak. Usually, when using injects, docs put you on at least 100 to 200mgs per week. We need more clarification.
    That's what I thought. 100-200mg per week. But that's just because I like to read the threads on HRT. I have never looked in to it for myself.

  7. #7
    Dobie-BOY's Avatar
    Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,149
    your doctor will hook you up if you ask the right doctor the right way.

  8. #8
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    your doctor will hook you up if you ask the right doctor the right way.
    Any details on that or just the vague statement.

  9. #9
    Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    235
    Your body produces more test then that a week. Why would you use so little amount?

    HRT is usually 200-250mg a week.

  10. #10
    statuZ's Avatar
    statuZ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    in your brainz
    Posts
    903
    males only produce 10mg of tesosterone a day, that will do nothing for you.

  11. #11
    joevette's Avatar
    joevette is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy

    HRT is usually 200-250mg a week.
    Doubtfull, that's 3 times as much test as a gifted 18 year old would produce.

  12. #12
    calidude's Avatar
    calidude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    LAS VEGAS, NV
    Posts
    1,267
    Hrt Is Between 100-200mg A Week.

  13. #13
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    you should be doing more then 70mgs of test-prop a day instead of a week. i cant imagine you can see much if any gains at 10mgs a day. that is about what your body would be producing anyway, so what is the point.
    Maybe he has his own reasons...just wants to know how to split it up.

  14. #14
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Maybe he has his own reasons...just wants to know how to split it up.
    We're trying to understand what good reason there could be. I know of none, but that doesn't mean there isn't a good reason.

  15. #15
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy
    Your body produces more test then that a week. Why would you use so little amount?

    HRT is usually 200-250mg a week.
    Your a little high there bro. 100-125 is the target of HRT. That is why they have 2 week esters like cyp or enan. at 200 or 250. They were designed as HRT every other week injections.

  16. #16
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Your a little high there bro. 100-125 is the target of HRT. That is why they have 2 week esters like cyp or enan. at 200 or 250. They were designed as HRT every other week injections.
    So if someone wanted to run prop then about 20mg ED would be good huh? Interesting.

  17. #17
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    So if someone wanted to run prop then about 20mg ED would be good huh? Interesting.
    Not really as your only getting 70 mgs a week on average. Thats low evern for HRT. If your looking to make gains, it's far too low.

  18. #18
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Not really as your only getting 70 mgs a week on average. Thats low evern for HRT. If your looking to make gains, it's far too low.
    I meant for HRT purposes. 20mg x 7 days is about 140mg's. Are you refering to the weight of the ester attached meaning it's less test than 140mg's?

  19. #19
    NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    336
    No,in fact I want even to lose a little bit and still be tapering with test.It shouldn´t show in tests and 10-25mg give me e decent buzz to my sexdrive and muscle recovery after endurance sessions.

    I´m hoping to get my pitituary glands working again as well without any nolva or clomid and I think it will work.

    I think with some IGF I will recover completly and maybe add som gh if my finances allow that.Ths wil do the job.

    I want to use only some test occasionaly next season and be completley "clean".

  20. #20
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBreed
    No,in fact I want even to lose a little bit and still be tapering with test.It shouldn´t show in tests and 10-25mg give me e decent buzz to my sexdrive and muscle recovery after endurance sessions.

    I´m hoping to get my pitituary glands working again as well without any nolva or clomid and I think it will work.

    I think with some IGF I will recover completly and maybe add som gh if my finances allow that.Ths wil do the job.

    I want to use only some test occasionaly next season and be completley "clean".
    What test are you talking about....... The one to test your hormonal levels or a drud test that screens for AAS. If it's testing to screen for AAS you would still test positive even on 10 to 25mg of test.

    An averge male produces about 4 to 7mg per day....... So all you would be doing is using enough to shut you down and not worth the money, and the injections associated with it.

    If you're looking at low dose then run 250 to 300mg per week....... at this dosage you would see the benifits of higher test levels.

  21. #21
    MMC78's Avatar
    MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Not really as your only getting 70 mgs a week on average. Thats low evern for HRT. If your looking to make gains, it's far too low.
    If you're very lucky! The normal range is 5-7mg/day, 35 to 49mg/week in normal healthy males.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •