Joechamp is offline New Member

cutting cycle question

Im gonna take winny 50mh tabs every day, and anavar tabs every other day.
    im gonna start with 1000mg milk thistle bout 5 days before cycle, and continue it through week after cycle. also tons of water... gallons a day. now i want liver damage to be as minimal as possible, so is 4-5 weeks not too long, but long enough to see results??

you're too young....sorry to tell you but thats what it comes down too. i'd stay away for a while longer bro.

if you're 19 then you better wait, or if you're h$ll bent on doing it then you better research real real good

Joechamp is offline New Member
    Again thank you for your concern and advice.....
    with this cycle be effective on a short period of time, and do the dosages sound correct. i have been doing alot of research, and have used the search button alot... thk you for any help

Once again, you're too young but nobody can stop you only try to redirect you however if you still consider using aas,
    I would recommend these dosages:
    40mg/day of var
    50mg/day of winny

And 7-8 weeks would be more ideal, 4-5 would be poop.

Obviously you will make better gains if you add some test or other injectable in your cycle...look into test prop and you're going to need something for your joints they will be dry as a bone on that oral cutting cycle. You've planned proper Post Cycle Therapy right?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I have to agree you're too young to juice, get you diet in check because without that a cycle of what ever is a waste

JohnnyB

Thread Information