BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

Prop/tren cutter...gains expected?

Just wondering if it is the norm to gain strength during a cutter. I know that everyone responds differently, etc--im just looking for a generalization of how much to expect as far as strength

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    BUMP, i am curious as well

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    BUMP, I am curious as well too

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I gained a small amount of strength just running prop at 100mg. I would think if you include tren you will have much better results both with fat loss and with strength. I know tren helps me stay pretty tight so I will def include it in my next cutter (and bulker of course).

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    I'm currently at the end of my cutter of tren /prop/eq/winny. i found that my strength has increased, however bc of cutting calories, you have less energy, and therefore less pump during my workout....just my experience.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been running 200mg of prop ed for the past 22 weeks. Just stopped the 100mg of tren ed. The transformation was unbelievable. The strength gains were good. However my weight maintained. Which is what I wanted anyway.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    agree with ron, strength should/will go up with tren and prop no doubt, just depending on ur body type and calorie intake is how much, some people cut different ways, if you are on 150g of carbs or more per day, you should notice strength and possibly some lmm gains, but i would guess you need to be a meso or ecto to be able to do that, myself i usually stick around 100g or less of carbs and i still gain strength just run out of energy really quick and get mad pumps

peace

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Just finished my test-p /tren 12wks cycle. I basically achieved what I was looking for not much muscle gain 5lbs but lost 4% b/f and just look harder. Veins showing more too. Strength was increased but nothing major but my doses got lower the last 3-4 wks. Only moderate calorie intake but strongly believe I could of gained much more if my kcals were increased. Hopefully now as I am in PCT I will keep all my gains as quality muscle. I also had no water bloat at all taking a AI (proviron ) ed & 10mg nolva ed for the first 8 wks only.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    What does your cycle look like?

Theres no way one can tell you exactly how much your strength will increase, but if you do use the Prop/Tren your strength will def. go up.

I was on a 10 week cutter using Tren/Prop/T3/Clen while eating far below my maintnence level. It was basically high protein, med fat, and very low carbs (pw only). I ended up gaining 3lbs and my strength increased quite well. It was a great cycle.

BB

not2bigyet is offline Member
    to give you an idea, this was my last cycle results...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...75#post1010575

BTW my strength gains were incredible...Tren is the BEST!!

Paingain is offline Banned
    I was running 400mg of prop/week, 75 mg tren eod, I was 206 when I started my cycle at about 12% bf. When it was all said and done I was 216 at 8.5%, I HAD gained more quality muscle, but did not have the endurance to lift long. For example, my bench might have went up, but I could not execute it for as many reps because of the carb depletion. When I was cycling, I was doing a high carb day, medium carb day, low carb day. I believe this helped me stay "full and pumped looking" while dropping bf% at the same time. I would recommend cycling your carbs too, it def. worked for me.

Paingain is offline Banned
    oh, and BTW, what I considered a high carb day on my diet was 250 grams/day

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    How much do you plan to cut? If we're talking about going from 12% to 7%, you may not get much stronger in 10 weeks.

Thread Information