mustang331 is offline Member

So I met these guys lastnight, who were telling me to change my fist cycle coming up!

These guys were smaller than me, and they were telling me they have been on 8 cycles in there life already

They told me that my cycle of test e @ 400mg for 10 weeks is too much, I should only do 200 mg a week..

They then proceed to tell me that nova, and Clomid are pointless..

At that point I rolled my eyes and walked away..

BTW I am planning on doing 400 mg a week, but think 500mg might be easier to measure and better results, and still keeping it safe. What do you guys think?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I alredy had this debate with someone.....go with 500.

Sounds like to me they did 8 cycles of cell-tech...400mg is fine for 10 weeks but some people react to a low dose as well.

BTW, i hope you're not ruling out nolva and clomid....they're def. necessary

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I alredy had this debate with someone.....go with 500.
    Exactly, you have enanthate 250 prob??

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Some people like to shoot from thier poop chutes....don't listen to them and do whatever you think is best fo you....In my opinion 400mg every week for 10 week is perfect for test e......whoever objects or is ignorant abour PCT doesn't know what the fvck they are talking about....they were probably intimidated by you and just wanted to impress you by throwing out this pretentious knowledge on AAS......good luck chief

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    run for 12 weeks as it will take around 5 weeks to kick in. Also, i think 500 would be fine for you to run. Good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    Some people like to shoot from thier poop chutes....don't listen to them and do whatever you think is best fo you....In my opinion 400mg every week for 10 week is perfect for test e......whoever objects or is ignorant abour PCT doesn't know what the fvck they are talking about....they were probably intimidated by you and just wanted to impress you by throwing out this pretentious knowledge on AAS......good luck chief

Please clue me into the added benifits and the lack of side effects you will expierence by running 400 vs 500.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that you were wise to walk away from those two. I too have encountered the self-proclamed "guru" who was, and still is I might add, smaller then me. They all say the same thing..."PCT is pointless"???!!! Don't listen to them. Obviously they don't care much about their future health and are living in the moment. I have never understood why someone would cut out the PCT when, at the conclusion of their cycle, it IS THE MOST CRUCIAL PART of the cycle. This is just my opinion, but it dosen't go without merit. I have done a cycle with no PCT. Much to my dismay I lost **** near every pound, and much strength as well. Then I decided to educate my self and have done a cycle with PCT and the difference, post cycle, is amazing.
    Sorry about the little rant. I get upset when people say that PCT is not needed. As for the 500mg of test instead of 400mg, it's not a problem. Just make sure your PCT is good.

My pct is 2 weeks after my last shot of clomid, the normal 300mg first day then 100mg, and so on..

I am gonna take nova 2 weeks before my cycle at 10mg then 20mg during, and back to 10mg after.

Also taking milk thistle pills ( What mg a day?? ) and drinking a glass of cranberry juice a day..

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    My pct is 2 weeks after my last shot of clomid, the normal 300mg first day then 100mg, and so on..

I am gonna take nova 2 weeks before my cycle at 10mg then 20mg during, and back to 10mg after.

Also taking milk thistle pills ( What mg a day?? ) and drinking a glass of cranberry juice a day..
    run you nolva @ 10mg ed during your cycle and bump it to 20mg for pct

1000mg-1500mg ed of milk thistle run with a 17AA such as dbol , anadrol , etc.
    you can run lower with just a test only cycle

run you nolva @ 10mg ed during your cycle and bump it to 20mg for pct

That's what I was going to do, but someone said otherwise..

So 10mg before, and during and then 20mg after?? Do I do it till I am done with clomid?

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    20mg when you start clomid, unless you see any gyno signs beforehand

That's what I was going to do, but someone said otherwise..

So 10mg before, and during and then 20mg after?? Do I do it till I am done with clomid?
    yep....I see no need to front load it, espesially with longer esters....I would start it on day one and run it 10 mg ed til you start clomid and run it 20mg ed til you finish clomid.

Please clue me into the added benifits and the lack of side effects you will expierence by running 400 vs 500.
    If you can read my post, I think you can also make a clear observation that neither did I mention quote "ADDED BENEFITS" unquote nor did I mention quote "LACK OF SIDE EFFECTS" unquote in regards to the usage of running 400 of test e every week....I was just making a point as to using 400 as opposed to 200 every week due to the slow acting esters in the test..as originally stated by mustang331....I just came off a 10 week cycle of Deca QV 300 & test e at 400mg every week and gained 23 lbs and am quite satisfied with the results therefore the point I had intially made was solely based on my personal experience......If you may have any more questions, comments or concerns I'll be more than happy to clue you in . . .

don't be pety, nobodys flamin man

well there must have been a reason you chose that dose. I did not mean to come like a jerk, acept my apologies if I did.

well there must have been a reason you chose that dose. I did not mean to come like a jerk, acept my apologies if I did.
    I might have over reacted and Im sorry......its also the tren .... ...Bro the reason why I chose that dose was because I had 2 10cc vials of test e at 200mg/ml so it fell in place nicely at 400 mg per week......giving me 20 shots for the 10 weeks.....

I might have over reacted and Im sorry......its also the tren .... ...Bro the reason why I chose that dose was because I had 2 10cc vials of test e at 200mg/ml so it fell in place nicely at 400 mg per week......giving me 20 shots for the 10 weeks.....
    ok...this one of the reason I suggest 500 to him....If I remeber correctly his enan is 250mg/ml. easy measurment.

the last guy I had this discusion with thought I was completely wrong to say 500, and 400 was the ticket.

dam tren...I can relate

dam tren...I can relate
    Make me feel bad why don't u.....

I figured you could handle it.......

I figured you could handle it.......

u know the rage and then guilt and then rage and then guilt again......I don't know wat I can handle anymore.....Im going cracieeeeee.......but I love ittt!!!!
    ....looking forward for future advices/critiques from you...

....looking forward for future advices/critiques from you...
    like wise. I almost prefer it when people chalenge me on advise i give.

oh...this thread is offically HIJACKED..........j/k

back to topic

by the way whats a "fist cycle"? lol, jk

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    You have managed to meet what I call ........ f*cking retards.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    These dikwads are everywhere. I have people criticizing my decision of using prop with my Tren lol. They suggested TREN ONLY CYCLES, and then they wonder why they feel like ****.

detroit is offline Banned
    I dont like that advise...Thats probably why they were smaller than you...LOL

These guys were smaller than me, and they were telling me they have been on 8 cycles in there life already

They told me that my cycle of test e @ 400mg for 10 weeks is too much, I should only do 200 mg a week..

They then proceed to tell me that nova, and Clomid are pointless..

At that point I rolled my eyes and walked away..

BTW I am planning on doing 400 mg a week, but think 500mg might be easier to measure and better results, and still keeping it safe. What do you guys think?

Thread Information