maxamillion is offline Associate Member

Is Nolva needed?

Hey bros i'lm running Test Enath weeks 1-10, Dbol weeks 1-5 and winny weeks 8-12. I"m running Liquidex at .30mg ed, is Nolva really even need or should i just have it on hand if needed?

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Nolvadex is needed if you are doing 750m+ Test a week, unless you are prone to gyno.

If not, keep it on hand incase signs of gyno appear.

How much test u running?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Depends on how much estrogen conversion you can expect... how much TE are you planning on administering?

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    You could be find with just the l-dex, it's hard to say. I'd get the nolva on hand anyways just to be safe bro.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Like the others stated it will depend on how much estrogen will be converted..... to be safe you should run 10mg through the cycle and 20mg through PCT

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    I'm running 600mg wk, but i think i'm prone to gyno because my first cycle i ran tren and winny and i got a lump under one of my nipples for about 3 weeks then it went almost completly away

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    There's no good reason not to run it during your cycle and lots of good reason to do it. It's your call.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You don't want to block ALL estrogen - you need some conversion to keep you healthy (estrogen does have beneficial properties)... as your body struggles for some sort of homeostatis while you put in super physiological doses of androgens into your system. For example, estorgen can help lower LDL. At 600mg of TE per week I would run 10mg Nolvadex with the .30 Liquidex... that should help keep estrogen-related fat/water retention to a minimal without going overboard on the estrogen blocking... gyno shouldn't be a concern...

If you got gyno symptoms from trenbolone than you are sensitive to progesterone - not estrogen. And there is little you can do about that - other than avoiding progestins (like 19-Nors). But my guess is this: it was your first cycle and you were over analyzing symptoms. It's a very common concern - especially to those new to AAS - and often the concern manifest itself in misleading symptoms. For most, gyno usually won't become an issue until several cycles later (like a dozen) and when doses get rather high and/or cycles become longer. And it feels like a hard, sensitive lump...

Thread Information