Thread: Ip Test E

HUNTER1 is offline Member

Ip Test E

Hey bros,

Looking to order somer IP test enathate (250 mg/ml) from my source. The price is extremely low -->$120 for 50 ml. However, I've heard some bad things about this brand, i.e. painful injections, underdosed.

Anyone have any experiences with this product or any IP products. Do yall think its worth taking? Any help would be very helpful and appreciated.

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    Anyone?

nwp
    nwp is offline Junior Member
    I'm currently running IP enanthate but it's too early to tell how it's working out. As for painful injections, not with the enanthate.
    I've read all the threads about IP gear and to tell you the truth I regret buying the Test I have now (only thinh I had available), but I will run it the duration to see how it works out.
    IP supporters are few and far between on this board, so I doubt you'll get many people recommending you pick up the IP enanthate.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    regardless of what other people think, I like the IP gear I have run so far. You might be getting somthing other than real gear for $120 for 50 ml. Make sure he is a REAL IP remailer. You know the saying "if it's to good to be true...

dieseL atC is offline Member
    IP is ok, but there are alot better options.. save your money IMO

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i liked the tabs alot

as far as oils, if you're saying the eth is fine then ok, but i have NEVER had ANY injectable literally cripple me to the point that i had to be out of work for 5 days and couldn't stand uplike when i shot his test blends a year ago

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I am a huge IP supporter but have never done his test e mainly because the guy I used to use never had it in stock.

I didn't think he made a 50ml. I thought he just did 10ml and big ass jugs. Def make sure the bro is backed by IP before you plunk down the money.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    as far as oils, if you're saying the eth is fine then ok, but i have NEVER had ANY injectable literally cripple me to the point that i had to be out of work for 5 days and couldn't stand uplike when i shot his test blends a year ago
    ever tried t400? That $hit crippled me for a few days. Was still able to work out though

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard mixed things about IP. Mainly their injectables being underdosed or not sterile and things of the like. I, personally, would be hesitant to order oils from IP. I see no problem with their orals though. Actually, they make some pretty kick a$$ orals.

Thread Information