Thread: cycle question

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member

Question cycle question

hey everyone, this may be a dumb question but here goes. i was planning on taking a test enthate cycle for my first cycle. i was planning on running it 10 weeks at 300 or possibly 350 every 5 days. i know that you should have nolva on hand in case you start getting gyno. the question is would it hurt me to just take it anyway without even waiting for signs to appear or should i just run it without nolva until i see signs of gyno? i really dont even want to give gyno a chance in hell in starting to form. so should i hold off taking it until signs appear or would it hurt me to just take it right off the bat? thanks bros

test enthate wks 1-10(nolva throughout)
    nolva and clomid for pct

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    first off, I would run the test E at 500 mg/wk for 12 weeks. Shots on Mon. morning and Thurs. evening. Secondly, I would start taking Nolvadex from the very begining @ 10 mg a day and run it the whole way through + 2 weeks after. Good luck bro.

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the input fellas i appreciate it. by the way i am 5 10 20 years old 194lbs, the reason i wanted to run that low of a mg was because i wanted to see how i reacted to test, and i also figured that since it was my first cycle i would still good results. thanks though your information is very useful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information