Thread: cycle help

lovetolift is offline New Member

cycle help

i have never before takin any enhancing drugs. i was thinking about taking d-bol, deca and sustanon w/ proviron . could someone please tell me how much i should take of these and for how long. it would be greatly appreciated. i would also like to know about what kind of size and strength i will hold on to once i cycle off. thanx for your help

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Dude, Ya gotta spend some time on the boards to figure it out. I'm pretty new to the board too. I did a few cycles over 10 years ago and am ready for another go. I have spent dozens of hours reading drug profiles, doing searches on others' cycles. If you do some of the groundwork and post a cycle that you are thinking of, the good bro's on this board will give you their opinion. Dont forget to include your stats & work out history.

Peace
    Stromba

lovetolift is offline New Member
    thanx man
    i have done some ground work and those are the drugs i want to take i just wanted to know nore or less what kinda results i could expect. mostly i know d-bol makes you retain some serious water and my biggest ? is will i still gain alot of mass if i'm taking the proviron while on d-bol. any help would be appreciated.
    thanx again

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I'm on the same right now, but what is your age, weight, height. and what does your stack look like ( amounts of each)?

Thread Information