Thread: B-12 injections

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member

B-12 injections

okay, ive been reading up on b-12 injections.
    a couple quick questions.

1- what size needle should i use and where should i inject?

2-how much and how often?
    me- 5'11-175
    girlfriend- 5'2-125

gracias

B12 can be injected with a insulin syringe. Ether sub-q or IM every day ...My wife and I take 1ml ...it take about a week to really feel the difference. I just don't get sick anymore ...I don't need as much sleep and My Bf is lower than it's been in years....

Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is naturally found in food such as fish, milk and milk products, eggs, meat and poultry. Fortified breakfast cereals are another source of vitamin B12 and a valuable source for vegetarians. Vitamin B12 is important for good health, necessary for the proper digestion and absorption of foods and for normal metabolism of carbohydrates, and fat. It helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells and is needed to make DNA. Vitamin B12 is bound to the protein in food. Hydrochloric acid in the stomach releases B12 from protein during digestion.
    Vitamin B12 was isolated from a liver extracted in 1948 and identified as the nutritional factor in liver that prevented pernicious anemia, a deadly type of anemia characterized by large, immature red blood cells. In order to absorb the small amounts of vitamin B12 found in food, the stomach secretes intrinsic factor, a special digestive secretion that increases the absorption of vitamin B12 in the small intestine. Unlike other water-soluble nutrients, vitamin B12 is stored in the liver, kidney, and other body tissues. It can take several years before signs of the deficiency appear, all because of poor dietary intake.
    Vitamin B12 functions as a "methyl donor." A methyl donor is a compound that carries and donates methyl groups to other molecules, including cell membrane components and neurotransmitters. As a methyl donor vitamin B12 is involved in homocysteine metabolism and plays a critical role in proper energy metabolism, immune function, and nerve function. Therefore, vitamin B12 is clearly an added benefit for anyone wanting to lose weight, as without it, metabolism is not at its peak potential.
    Dosing for vitamin B12 is dependent on the age of the individual as well as if the patient is pregnant or lactating. Vitamin B12 is necessary in only very small quantities No one has ever reported clear toxicity from vitamin B12.

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Just buy Bedoyecta, ya bienen lista para usar, con jeringa y todo.

http://www.facmed.unam.mx/bmnd/plm/m...uctos/8707.htm

BassMuscle

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    1000mcg daily should suffice for you and your gal.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    1000mcg daily should suffice for you and your gal.
    agreed. be forwarned that you might get sick the first time round... i had issues w/ nausea and salivation the first time.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by millionmillionaires
    agreed. be forwarned that you might get sick the first time round... i had issues w/ nausea and salivation the first time.
    I'm on 1mg ed and the nausia can be a little rough. It's like I'm incredably hungry even when I'm full. Once I'm able to harness this stuff, though, I'll be able to eat a lot!

Thread Information