hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

any halo stories?

anyone with any good personal experience with halo? give examples also..

dogsofwar is offline Member
    A lot of people swear by it. It gave me a coating on the tongue. (something I had never had before taking it). I would probably try it again just to make sure.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    A lot of people swear by it. It gave me a coating on the tongue. (something I had never had before taking it). I would probably try it again just to make sure.
    what about strength gains?

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I was not on it long enough to have strength gains.. Once the side effect occurred, I stopped. I know its good for strength gains, hence my usage.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i used it in every cycle i did for years

created great density if you're bf is way low.strengthgains i remember being good, pumps were awesome. i was always using 25-40mgs/day. i used 40 when i was able to get the 10mg generics from my doctor.now i am halo less, but it is the best in my opinion if you are lean as hell like sub 10%. i swore by it for years in any stack that was a cutting one.if bf is high i say forget it until it comes down real low

i can't wait to take it in my upcoming cycle, i'll be taking 30mg/day...where's da bull, he loves this stuff...strength gains will go through the roof. i'm really eager to see how it compares to tren . i just don't know how many weeks to stretch it out for when i back-load it?? whats your plan hung?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    i can't wait to take it in my upcoming cycle, i'll be taking 30mg/day...where's da bull, he loves this stuff...strength gains will go through the roof. i'm really eager to see how it compares to tren. i just don't know how many weeks to stretch it out for when i back-load it?? whats your plan hung?
    Yes...the strength gains are awesome....rock hard muscles as well.No water retention,which is a plus.This is the only oral I'll ever use again.The only side I had was aggression,but I changed my dose form the normal AM/PM to every 3 hrs,and the aggression dropped off.

joevette is offline Banned
    I took it alone once before I knew better. I wasn't impressed. 25mg ed for 4 weeks. I put about 10lbs on my bench, 20lbs on my deadlift and nothing on the squat. I may try it again with some test of course but it will be at 40-50mg ed.

215 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i took 25 mg/d also for 3 weeks and i would recomend a higher dosage of 40mg/d

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I used it couple times. 25mg ED. Strength gains was incredible. I'm going to use it again. I don't like DBol . Insted of it I'm going to use halo.

Thread Information