Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Jrock79's Avatar
    Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    132

    New Cycle any thoughts?

    Heres what I was planning on for my next cycle..have started picking up stuff but was hoping to get some more insight before getting everything...any thoughts...
    Trying to gain lean muscle but not too much more bulk.
    Stats:
    6'1'' 215lbs 12-13% bf....

    Test Enan 750mg/wk 1-14
    EQ 600mg/wk 1-14
    Winny 50mg ed 8-14
    Var 40mg/ed 1-14
    Novla 20mg ed 1-14 + PCT
    Liquidex .25mg ed 1-14

    Clomid PCT 300/100/50 16-19
    Going to bridge towards my next cycle with 60-120 mcg of Clen for 3 months 2 weeks on/off.....using ECA stack on my two weeks off from clen.

    Any thought as to what I may want to add/cut from this....diet and routine are in check....thanks
    Last edited by Jrock79; 09-03-2004 at 10:00 AM.

  2. #2
    MotoLifter's Avatar
    MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ZooYork
    Posts
    1,322
    I dunno about running the var and winny together, should get some other opinions on that. Also it may be a typo but the L-dex should be at .25mg ed. try the l-dex during pct to keep of unwanted water. Just my .02.

  3. #3
    Jrock79's Avatar
    Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    132
    sorry I meant .25....var has little sides and Ive done this before...no issues....but I could be wrong...

  4. #4
    ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrock79
    Heres what I was planning on for my next cycle..have started picking up stuff but was hoping to get some more insight before getting everything...any thoughts...
    Trying to gain lean muscle but not too much more bulk.
    Stats:
    6'1'' 215lbs 12-13% bf....

    Test Enan 750mg/wk 1-14
    EQ 600mg/wk 1-14
    Winny 50mg ed 8-14
    Var 40mg/ed 1-14
    Novla 20mg ed 1-14 + PCT
    Liquidex .25mg ed 1-14

    Clomid PCT 300/100/50 16-19
    Going to bridge towards my next cycle with 60-120 mcg of Clen for 3 months 2 weeks on/off.....using ECA stack on my two weeks off from clen.

    Any thought as to what I may want to add/cut from this....diet and routine are in check....thanks
    I would either exten the test out 2 more weeks or drop the eq down by two weeks. The winny looks good but I would have it go 2 weeks after you last enth shot. The var throughout is debatable. I know that var is very mild on the liver, but I don't think that it owuld be wise stacking two 17aa orals. IMO, I'd drop the winny and run the var 2 weeks past you last enth shot. Make sure that your PCT is in check.

  5. #5
    Jrock79's Avatar
    Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I would either exten the test out 2 more weeks or drop the eq down by two weeks. The winny looks good but I would have it go 2 weeks after you last enth shot. The var throughout is debatable. I know that var is very mild on the liver, but I don't think that it owuld be wise stacking two 17aa orals. IMO, I'd drop the winny and run the var 2 weeks past you last enth shot. Make sure that your PCT is in check.
    I hear ya...thanks for your opinion..I will drop the EQ down to weeks 1-12....I was actually lookin for an opinion on the length to run Var but in recent cycles I've run the Var thoughout and had no issues.....I know its not smart to run two 17aa orals but with the minimal effect Var has it shouldnt be a problem...IMO

  6. #6
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    I dunno about running the var and winny together, should get some other opinions on that. Also it may be a typo but the L-dex should be at .25mg ed. try the l-dex during pct to keep of unwanted water. Just my .02.
    agreed!

  7. #7
    ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrock79
    I hear ya...thanks for your opinion..I will drop the EQ down to weeks 1-12....I was actually lookin for an opinion on the length to run Var but in recent cycles I've run the Var thoughout and had no issues.....I know its not smart to run two 17aa orals but with the minimal effect Var has it shouldnt be a problem...IMO
    I think that you will hear a lot of different opinions on this one. If you've done it before with no problems then by all means go for it. I would recomend having your liver enzymes checked before and after this cycle. Just to make sure that your liver is good. Also might want to add in some milk thisle and r-ala, maybe some NAC as well. Just my .02, though.

  8. #8
    Jrock79's Avatar
    Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    132
    I do use milk thistle and cranberry extract....also use Glucorel R (R-ala) with Biotin...I know I opened a new can of worms with that one..but o well!

  9. #9
    Britguy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    352
    i think Var for 14 wks may be a bit too long, also eq needs to cease being shot a couple of wks before the test, all in all not bad

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •