biggen is offline Associate Member

extremely imortant should i quit my cycle now

three weeks ago i came down with a soar throat and i was feeling a little ill that went on for a week so i went to the doctor. they gave me a weeks worth of ammoxacillian (sorry if it not spelled right) i went through it all as precribed but was still sick and go alot more sick when i came off. they now precribed me to 10 days of augmenten which is a juiced up for of ammoxacillian. i have only been able to work out about five times in the last three weeks. i am about to say fu** it and quit my cycle. i have lost around 8 lbs since i came down with whatever this is. i already have my pct items on ahnd and can get my hcg but am gonna have to suffer if i do b/c it so **** expensive. anyone had this happen to them what are you guys thoughts. i am 7 weeks into a 15 week cycle so i have plenty more time to grow but who knows when ill be up to shape

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggen
    three weeks ago i came down with a soar throat and i was feeling a little ill that went on for a week so i went to the doctor. they gave me a weeks worth of ammoxacillian (sorry if it not spelled right) i went through it all as precribed but was still sick and go alot more sick when i came off. they now precribed me to 10 days of augmenten which is a juiced up for of ammoxacillian. i have only been able to work out about five times in the last three weeks. i am about to say fu** it and quit my cycle. i have lost around 8 lbs since i came down with whatever this is. i already have my pct items on ahnd and can get my hcg but am gonna have to suffer if i do b/c it so **** expensive. anyone had this happen to them what are you guys thoughts. i am 7 weeks into a 15 week cycle so i have plenty more time to grow but who knows when ill be up to shape

If you only went on 7 weeks of it, you shouldnt need hcg i dont think. How high were your doses and what were you running? As far as i know, hcg is only really necessary for 14+week cycles...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dump the HCG as it is not needed. Begin PCT and get better.

biggen is offline Associate Member
    w/k 1-5 30mg dbol , 350 mg deca w/k 600 test E w/kwell thanks i guess that will save me alot of loot. i am still waiting to hear other oppinions but ultimately if im not in tip top shape by sunday when i do my next injection ill say F it and start pct. these are the types of drugs when used you must change your lifestyle and be prapeared for anything and as much as it hurts me to say it i will probobaly have to stop on sunday. well all info appreciated.

Thread Information