hanale is offline New Member

I need some advise

Hey guys,
    I'm running gear starting my third week of test propionate 100 eod plus primabolan once a week,gonna switch soon to enanthate with winstrol .In the last week i started feeling my tits & was wondering if it's gonna be too late to use Nolvadex in a week from now(will only get it then)? Does that mean i'm gonna suffer from bitch tits since i did'nt use it from the begining? Please help!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Do you have nolva? If so start it right now at 60 or even 80mgs till the symtoms go away. then run it for 15mgs the rest of the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by hanale
    Hey guys,
    I'm running gear starting my third week of test propionate 100 eod plus primabolan once a week,gonna switch soon to enanthate with winstrol.In the last week i started feeling my tits & was wondering if it's gonna be too late to use Nolvadex in a week from now(will only get it then)? Does that mean i'm gonna suffer from bitch tits since i did'nt use it from the begining? Please help!
    a week from now...is that as soon as you can get it??

not sure what you mean about "feeling my tits,"? seriously. are they sensitive, itchy, do they hurt, is there a knot? or maybe all of the above.

def. follow the mods advice and bump it to atleast 60 or 80 ed until it subsides and run at 10-20 ed through pct.

letro will be beter for you. it will keep the bloat the you will see from the Enth off and reverse any gyno issues.....

currently on sale at www.anabolicreview-research.com buy1 get 1 free. tastes good to

Why didn't you run the prop on the back end too. ...most would start with the prop and the enth to get it started ...drop the prop in the 2nd week run the enth then finish with prop tren and winny for the last 4 weeks .....?
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 09-03-2004 at 12:27 PM.

hanale is offline New Member
    What i have in my nipples,as far as words can describe,is that they are more sensative than normal.A bit itchy & a bit sore but nothing too dramatic yet.I might be over reacting,after all... What do you think?

don't overreact, just react....get the nolva, lion is a vet from what i've heard so maybe take his advice too. good luck.

p.s. best to take precautions with the nips, gyno after beginning stage is irreversible.

Thread Information