Thread: Gear + Zyban

zx7racing is offline Senior Member

Gear + Zyban

alright, ive made the dicision to quit dipping.. been doing it for about 9yrs now and its way past time to stop...
    anyhow, my fiance is in the military and was able to get a script for zyban. to make a long story short, is it safe to take while on gear? better to be safe than sorry, you know....
    the only real warning on the label says do not use in conjunction with WELLBUTRIN.
    so any of you knowledgable guys or gals out there that know, is it safe while on cycle?
    current run
    deca
    test
    dbol
    winny
    ZYBAN?????

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    alright, ive made the dicision to quit dipping.. been doing it for about 9yrs now and its way past time to stop...
    anyhow, my fiance is in the military and was able to get a script for zyban. to make a long story short, is it safe to take while on gear? better to be safe than sorry, you know....
    the only real warning on the label says do not use in conjunction with WELLBUTRIN.
    so any of you knowledgable guys or gals out there that know, is it safe while on cycle?
    current run
    deca
    test
    dbol
    winny
    ZYBAN?????
    i took it on a cycle when it first hit the market years ago to quit smoking. it didn't effect me outwardly. didn't do **** for the smoking either.just my experience w/ it

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    thanks bro

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I am using test while on Buproprion (Wellbutrin/Zyban) and have no interactions what-so-ever. Anti-depressants and gear do not have any contradictions that I am aware of. Good luck.

upndown is offline New Member
    "do not use in conjunction with WELLBUTRIN"
    Thats because they are the same thing. It is an anti-depressant. It helped me quit smoking. the way it works is it helps stop the reaction to reach for a dip or a smoke. the physical addiction to the nicotine has to be dealt with separately. as far as contridictions with AAS there is nothing in the litrature about that. i kwow when i was taking it it would make me pretty grouchy for about 2 hours after. then it would be fine.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    my only concern would be how long your planning on being on the zyban and on cycle. Try to abstain from coming off both substances at the same time. If you can, try to plan it so you come off the zyban while on cycle...

PCT combined with ne/ss ri combo's could possibly have a synergistic depressing effect.

Thread Information