rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member

New Cycle with M1-T or without?

Everyone here is about preaching "do what works for your body." After a few cycles I really know what works best for me. I am going to do 12 weeks of Test Enathate at 500mg and Winny 40mg/day for the last 5 weeks. I have my 100 Nolvadex on hand as well.
    Now, I was given a bottle of M1-T by Gaspari Nutrition. It was a $60 supplement so I hope it works a little. Should I go ahead and pop 2 a day during my cycle? Thanks for the feedbacks!

dogsofwar is offline Member
    No. M1t is 17aa.. You don't want to run 2 17aa's in one cycle. Plus m1t can make you feel lethargic as h3ll.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarz_g
    Everyone here is about preaching "do what works for your body." After a few cycles I really know what works best for me. I am going to do 12 weeks of Test Enathate at 500mg and Winny 40mg/day for the last 5 weeks. I have my 100 Nolvadex on hand as well.
    Now, I was given a bottle of M1-T by Gaspari Nutrition. It was a $60 supplement so I hope it works a little. Should I go ahead and pop 2 a day during my cycle? Thanks for the feedbacks!
    Winny can destroy your bone joints... you may find combining M1T with testosterone will net you LOTS of lean muscle growth, low fat gain and also seems to be more neutral as far as drying out the bone joints unlike winny.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it would be a good idea to add it in the beginning to jump start your cycle.

Thread Information