Thread: GodzillaBol????

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member

GodzillaBol????

Any one heard of this? Godzilla Bol???? Ive never heard of it ijust had a friend asking me about it. Any one know?

anybody?

John88Test is offline Member
    havent heard of it

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Slin
    Any one heard of this? Godzilla Bol???? Ive never heard of it ijust had a friend asking me about it. Any one know?
    Haven't heard of it , but sounds like bull...

djboots is offline Associate Member
    when I take d-bol I think I'm godzilla

never heard of anything like that

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey I have heard of them and actually saw them on a price list a while back,, **** I cant remember but thought it was a combination of dbols and some other gear. Im not sure if they are legit but I did see them on a price list.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    it's a multi-estered injectable testosterone blend made by some UGL called G.A.C. i think

I guess it is real if you can find it. this is off a different site:

"Godzillabol is the real name of the "Sustanon -ish" Testosterone blend now being made by my favorite bootlegger. I’ll address why GAC decided to call this product Godzillabol in a moment, but let’s talk first about what it really contains and how it’s packaged.

Each milliliter of Godzillabol has 50 mg of Testosterone acetate, 50 mg of Testosterone propionate , 150 mg of Testosterone cypionate , and 50 mg of Testosterone laurate for a mind-numbing 300 mg/ml Testosterone blend. This is easily the most powerful Testosterone blend on the market today, absolutely smoking the likes of Sustanon, Cytahoh, Ara-Test, Primoteston, and Omnadren by a whopping 20% more bang for the buck.

Also, GAC’s choice of esters makes it a better product than Sustanon and its clones. The relatively high quantity of fast-acting esters (acetate and propionate ) means that you’ll feel this product within 12 to 24 hours after injecting it. I don’t think any other company uses Testosterone acetate in their product line, but this stuff is basically the same deal as Testosterone suspension with regard to the pharmacokinetics.

The Testosterne laurate ester in this product means that it will slowly taper over a long period of time. The whopping 150 mg/ml of Testosterone cypionate means that blood levels of Testosterone peak five to seven days after injecting it and remain substantially elevated for maybe three to four days after that.

Thus, Godzillabol is perfect for weekly injections and I’m sure this selection and ratio of esters was deliberately thought out and analyzed by GAC. I really like this product and it’s easily my favorite Testosterone blend of all time. It comes in a 10 ml, clear glass vial with a gray rubber stopper and a flip top. From what I hear, it’s priced at around a hundred bucks, so value-wise, it’s an excellent choice.

The rumor is that GAC never intended to make a Testosterone blend like this to sell. However, I do know that he was giving away free samples of some Testosterone blend he had laying around his lab. Someone from Ttokkyo allegedly threw down the gauntlet and said that GAC’s products were bunk; the free Testosterone blend he was giving away was total crap; and that he had no idea how to make any decent products at all, never mind could he top Ttokkyo’s Testanon-250 product (a Sustanonish type of product containing 250 mg/ml of mixed esters). Well, it appears GAC rose to the challenge and decided to one up and totally "diss" the folks at Ttokkyo with Godzillabol. Why the name Godzillabol? Let’s see, what did Godzilla do to Tokyo in all those 1960’s Japanese horror flicks? Get the picture?

This little brouhaha between GAC and Ttokkyo might prove to be something to watch in the next six to twelve months as these two try to outdo one another. Ultimately, it looks like more choices in gear, higher quality and lower prices. So I’m supportive of this little spat!"

AHH i see, hey thnx for that awesome reply.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    mmm, Go Go Godzilla!

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    good research man...thats a cool name. They ought to have like a tren prop combo in one bottle and maybe call it King Kongabol..lol

Lol, i'll be your guinea pig if you make it

Thread Information