masry is offline New Member

done some research but still cant figure it out...

hey guys, I have a few questions... i am 5'7" 160 lbs. 22yrs. old. I have approximately 13% bf I have been lifting on and off for 5 yrs, but have been really serious for the last two. and I am going into my 5th week of sustanon 250 @ 2cc per week. I would like to step it up a bit, however i do not want to get too bloated and watery. I understand that there is some water retention necessary. I would like to know whether you think that I should stay with the sus or can I immediately switch and do another 5 weeks or MORE of another. I have researched Equipose, Primo Depot and Cypionate / Enanthate . What is the main difference between Cypionate/ Enanthate? and which do you think would be better? Also can I do some winstrol as well and when should I add it in? I would really appreciate some advice, because I have been researching and I know what I want to take but I am unsure as how to cycle it? Thanks for all the help.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Prop is the best for no bloat, run some l-dex and nolva that should cut down the bloat .

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    better research harder bro, cause I've seen these answers all over the place. Your too far into your cycle to add most stuff, unless you plain on running for 16 wks or so, then you'll probally need to get ahold of some hgc. Their really isn't much of a difference in cyp or enanth so if ya wanna switch from one too another go ahead. And finally, you couuld add some winny, but at 13%bf I don't know if it will make that much difference but you'd have to tell us how long you plan to run the cycle so we can help better to tell ya when to throw it in.

I hope you got and plan to use pct bro.

hey thanks for the replies, I do plan to use pct... what do you recommend? i only plan on running this cycle for a max of 12 total weeks, that means a max of 7 more. Is it too late to switch to enanthate or prop. or should I up the dosage on the sustanon ..? And I would like to throw some winstrol in, could you tell me when and how much..? Thanks

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Its not to late for prop bro and use the winnys last 4 weeks of the cycle at 50 ed.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Yup you levels are in check so you can swithc to prop ed @ the same level what pump said on the winny, 12 weeks won't hurt you.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    screw the prop, if this is your first cycle the ed injections will suck(unless you plan on running injectable winstrol then go for the prop too), go with enanth and some l-dex. Then run the winny wks 9-14 right up to pct at 50mgs ed

hey guys thanks for all the advice... I think that I may want to just up the amount of sustanon ...? what should I increase to? I am now doing 2cc/week.
    I think that I will throw winny in at the 9th week @50 ed.

Thread Information