mistasmif is offline Junior Member

Question When will the Test Susp kick in?

I'm on my 4th day of my first ever Test Susp cycle. I'm doing a very low dosage of 25mg ED because my goals are more athletic than bodybuilder related. I've started to notice an elevated sex drive. I'm noticing a broader spectrum of females now. It's pretty funny.

I did an 8 week oral Winstrol only cycle and I didn't really notice a difference until roughly week 4.

But when should I notice a change? I've heard that by the 2nd week I should see changes. I believe I will bump it up to 50mg ED next week.

Any input is appreciated
    Last edited by mistasmif; 09-03-2004 at 04:05 PM.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why the low dose? At 25mg ed you are only getting 175mg of test ew. Even if your goals are more athletic then bodybuilder related, I'd still bumo it to at least 75mg ed for a weekly total of 525mg. If bloat and estrogen are concerns then take some femara or liquidex and nolva throughout the cycle. As for when you should start to "feel", you might already, but in the way of muscle growth I wouldn't be suprised if your gains are minimal.

mistasmif is offline Junior Member
    I have plenty of Liquidex. I'm doing 0.5mg every third day. I'm looking to put on 8-10 lbs within 4 weeks and attain a jump in my overall strength.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You know that you have to inject suspension like three time a day?? You would be better off using an esterfied Test instead of suspension.

Thread Information