Thread: Hydrabol

saint is offline New Member

Hydrabol

hi guys,
    First and foremost awesome site, I m from the uk, and recently got in body building and hence i have a very limited knowledge, and have spent the last few days craming my brain with info from here, i dont think steroids of any kind is an option to me at the moment, i certainly dont know enuff about em, but also i would like to get a big as i can naturally bfore i consider it, ok back to the reason for the post, i recently been offered, an oral based 'steroid ' (am not sure) called hydrabol, and can seem to find any info on it, be grateful if sumone coud fill me in, maybe i m totally wrong but thats what i was told it was called, so any ideas guys?

thanks for your help in advance

saint

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    I cant answer you question about hydrabol, but I will applaud you on trying to gain weight the nature way instead of jumping into the use of AS. Just bust your ass and see what your body can do for you the natural way. If not, research research!!

byrdtre is offline Junior Member
    Stay natural as long as it takes...patience is a virtue.....never heard of hydrabol

saint is offline New Member
    hey guys,
    thanks for the support, as it turns out, i heard the name wrongly, it is infact dianabol , see my ignorance shining through lol, the only issue i m having is i m 6 5 ish, and quite skinny, so i am eating til high heaven! and packing in the protein, but becos i m so tall, i think u i m gonn have issues pumping up to any decent size. any tips!!

saint

Thread Information