CRYTON is offline Scammer

Been reading lote of posts about AS!

I've been noticing alote of bodybuilders mentioning in their complete cycles that 500mg of this and 600mgs of that,,, correct me if i am wrong .. but, whats the amount of AS got to do with the quality of muscle growth.

AS does aid in protein systhesis no matter how much you take in.. so, if they do that, then that means.

Extensive research has showen, and experience that its not the quantity of AS used, but the quality & quantity of calories per intake that build solid muscle. AS don't get me wrong aids in the building and recovery process However, common sence tells you that a guy takeing in 4,000 calories a day using 500mgs of sus, and a guy taking in 8,000 calories using sus at 250mg per week(with a possitive nitrogen balance) will by far excede the weight ratio of the guy on 500mg.
    why, for the simple fact his calorie intake is by far higher ,,and its substance that builds muscle not the amount of steroids one takes.

Just something you all may want to ponder when choosing your next cycle.

24bronco is offline New Member
    Good read!! I do agree that you must eat and train to grow!!

Yes, one item neglected to mention training.
    I Wanted to add overtrainning is a common mistake as well, don't let it happen you'll find it very detrimental.

However, trainning heavy and hard once working out is the key to success.

BIG ZEUS is offline New Member
    This is partly true...the problem with the guys taking 4000 cals a day is they dont eat enough to gain as much mass as the guy who takes 8000 cals...they either cant stomach it or dont have the time etc....

What you are saying is exactly my approach when it comes to test. cycles....for a lot of people though more is better....which is also partly true .....

its like i used to read posts saying that a guys diet consists of 4000 cals a day while on a BULIKING cycle..how the hell can you gain with cals as low as that??? i never understood this cuz thats hardly my maintenance phase!!! when on a cycle i hover around 8000 to 9000 cals a day...but i realized that most of them take twice the amount of gear that i do...for the same gains!!!!!

I know what you're saying bro and i agree..but conveniance is unfortunately one of the biggest factors when it comes to making cycles!! which is not my case.....

Would that be due to the fact your eating at Mc. Donalds?
    or your eating good quality foods and fruits?

interesting question isn't it?

Sk eating alot is hard, but eating whole good foods along with protein meal replacement ot should not be that hard

Originally posted by sk*

my diet is clean, check the diet board to see it, if i doubled it i would get a big fat stomach
    i never eat junk food and berely have a cheat meal, just one and i dont mean cheat day, a week, not even that
    I think your missing the point! total thats ok.

That fat stomack you mentioned would that be before your bulk cycle or after your cutting cycle?

get the point so far, thats why they have a variation bulk & cut !

10-4 buddy 10-4...

BIG ZEUS is offline New Member
    personaly..... i think it depends on how nuch of it you actually burn(cals.)..lets not forget we were talking about cals. not fat..so if someone gets thier 8000 cals a day at mc donalds he is also getting 800g of fat in that damn burger(which i'm not saying you do, sk!!!!!) for example my maintenance consists of about 5000cals a day.....and i can go up to 6000-6500 a day while staying lean...but thats my body..everyone is different i guess!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Sk* I adhear to your concer. when it comes to endimorphs, ectimorphs, mesomorphs. please correct my spelling.

which of these are you? once you know that you can adjust your way of dealing with the situation.

but, i was mearly pointing out that (example) a person on 250mg of sus and a person on 500mg sus. dosen't matter if the guy taking 500mg keeps taking that if hes at 4,000 calories a day and the guy on 250mg is on 8.000 calories a day will surpass in size, weight the guy on 500mg of sus(hence 4.000cals).

once the hormone becomes active in the muscle receptor causing a cascade effect such as protein systhesis.,. its all based on the intake of substance for growth there on. not the amount of AS injected as, long is its with-in reason.

who says you can't take b-12 and 10,000 calories a day. Its possible.

on a diet like that (lets call it almost a placebo test) but b-12 is not a placebo it does have properties of aiding in protein systhesis and a world of there things but, i'm not getting into that right now.

sure you should expect 3 pounds per week on 10,000 calories and b-12 you should actually keep the gains however, once you stop taking the b-12 you've got nothing to maitain your gains . sucks i know but, thats a fact.

well, I can't argue with that ! your very sceptical,, arn't you?

try looking around in your gym figure out what other people are doing or using to get the way they are.

never hurts to ask! when i was a kid my mom once told me if you want something ask for it thats the reason god gave us a toung!

Your correct i was mearly using the 10,000cal bit as an example.

but, its humanly possible with just b-12 and say 5 to 6,000calories per day to put on a good 2 pounds per week. while lifting. of course you may put on some fat its the nature of things but, you will also put on muscle.

and yes it's been a proven test ! after test after test........

my bulk cycles usualy consist of ratios 70% carbs (complex) 30% protein. on an 8,000 calorie diet. the carbs spare the protein inturn quicker recovery time thus, fuller bigger muscle.

my cutting cycle the reverse ratio 30% carbs(complex) 70% protein. lower carb base inorder to draw out water between the muscle and skin inturn burning more fat and the high protein intake maintaining the bulk of the muscle.

fat intake, not quite sure what you mean? theres fat in just about everything you eat.
    So, what exactly are you asking here?

my stats are listed in my profile.. if you care to look.
    Last edited by CRYTON; 03-03-2002 at 01:23 AM.

block is offline Associate Member
    your body can only use so much food. to get 10,000 cal of clean food you would have to eat like 8 full sized meals and would consume around 800 grans of protien and like 1200 carbs and about 250 grams of fat. now the only way you would be able to use all of that food is to do about 4 hours of cardo and 2 hours of lifting ED and even then your body will still waste some of it. also you would shit about 4 times ED. unless weight lifting is your job and that is all you do.you will not be able to work and eat all of that food during the corse of the day plus work out.

Tennis_God ,,,

never said, anyone had to do anything. I was mearly posting an example of what could be an individuals potential in gaining weight. (muscle)

its like substance v.s Steroids ... take my post as a callange !

see your misconception>!!!!

your quote:::
    ((((Most guys with a diet b/w 5-6k calories will start off low...and as gains lessen will increase dosages. NO NEWBIE should ever start off with dosages that high)))))))

gains lessen ? increase dosages? of what food or steroids?

newby start off with dosages that high?

250mg of sus is high?

to much food?

block is offline Associate Member
    he said 250 mg of sust ED along with the food 1750mg a week.
    HIGH AMOUNT or I might have read it wrong
    Last edited by block; 03-03-2002 at 01:46 AM.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    360 at 3%bf! I think I can see you from Florida! j/k that is amazing

youko is offline New Member
    wen i read that someone said hes 360 pounds at 4percent bodyfat i seriously busted a nut laughting my head off.anyone that big would be a millionaire simply for ure size(ud have a contract with muscletech).lou ferrigno is probably the heaviest guy to ever step onstage at 320lbs and he probably wasnt as low as 4percent,and hes like 6,5 (and yes lou is heavier than greg kovacks onstage,hes just marketing hype and i hate that loser).

its terrible how bad peaple are lying about there stats on this site,stop trying to sound like ure bigger than ronnie coleman, cause half of u are scrony peaces of shit that are in the rong sport to begin with, since ure only bigger than the average dude wen ure on a cycle of god know what,and then u end up the same as before wen ure off the shit exept u got no balls and big tits

and whoever said he can eat 10,000 cals a day everyday by eating clean doesnt know how to count cals ,cause that is serious bs

guys like u make this site a joke and ure killing its credabilaty,and im just pissed off ,get off this site if ure such a loser

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    youko bro please calm the flaming down , however i agree it sounds smelly to me how about some pics ??

peace

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    however i agree it sounds smelly to me how about some pics ??
    I agree with Jason....your stat claims are very hard to believe. Somebody with those numbers would be well documented by BBing writers/journalists. In your profile it says that you compete Nationally and Internationally, Yet when I did a search with your name o a few search engines I came up with nothing. So what gives? No flame, but if you're gonna make claims like that at least back it up with a pic or two.

Oh...and I don't think that your avatar is a real pic...it's obviously computer enhanced. Seriously man, put yourself in our shoes...you claim to have been training since you were 11 years old, you have the "best" stats of anybody who ever graced a stage, you're 35 years old, yet nobody has ever heard of you? Just seems fishy.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    shit thats a lot of damn food.Im trying to ugure how much i gotta eat to get soke good size without tons of fat but eating 10,000 calories a day will give me serious huge tits .But im 200lbs and thinking on a cycle that 4,550-5,000 calories a day would be enough

Thread Information