Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Cool trying to go from 260 to 290 with this cycle..seeking advice

yo bros,

I will be hitting up my 3rd cycle in Jan im excited about it right now im just trying to perfect my diet and taking betagen by eas, loading up on glutamine, and taking pro peptide protein. So far the heaviest ive been was 273 last jan boy i felt good arms were up to 18.5 pumped p.s. i started at 238lbs. My current stats are 17.5 arms although they feel more like 15s lol, 17" calves, 25" quads, and 6'6 260. Now i was thinking this for third cycle:

wk1-15 sust 250/750mg wk
    wk 1-12 EQ 400/ 400mg wk
    wk 7-15 tren 75/ 225mg wk or
    wk 11-16 winny 100/ 350mg wk

PCT: Clomid therapy as presented in the cycles at steroid .com
    also i will have nolvadex on hand just in case 30 20mg tabs

diet looks like im shooting for 5400 cals till i get to 275. Ill be going with a 48% carbs, 45% protein, and 7% fats. then i will change it once i hit 275 so i will be eating to get to 290. As 290 is my goal! I have already started making my meals so i can hit them. As i will be adding foods such as organic sirlon, fat free cottage cheese, soy milk, strawberrys, Alaskin cod, udo's perfect oil blend, Lean mean, organic black beans, organic oatmeal(as i like to add to my protein shakes), and about a gallon and a half of water a day along witha good multi vitamin. im shooting for six meals a day and lifting 5 times out of the week. i will also be tanning 3 times a week. and shooting for 8 hours of sleep. im looking to try and get everything right for this cycle as the gear i will get is good quality not that oily **** from mexico. well bros any advice or guidance would help.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    yo bros,

I will be hitting up my 3rd cycle in Jan im excited about it right now im just trying to perfect my diet and taking betagen by eas, loading up on glutamine, and taking pro peptide protein. So far the heaviest ive been was 273 last jan boy i felt good arms were up to 18.5 pumped p.s. i started at 238lbs. My current stats are 17.5 arms although they feel more like 15s lol, 17" calves, 25" quads, and 6'6 260. Now i was thinking this for third cycle:

wk1-15 sust 250/750mg wk
    wk 1-12 EQ 400/ 400mg wk

diet looks like im shooting for 5400 cals till i get to 275. Ill be going with a 48% carbs, 45% protein, and 7% fats. then i will change it once i hit 275 so i will be eating to get to 290. As 290 is my goal! I have already started making my meals so i can hit them. As i will be adding foods such as organic sirlon, fat free cottage cheese, soy milk, strawberrys, Alaskin cod, udo's perfect oil blend, Lean mean, organic black beans, organic oatmeal(as i like to add to my protein shakes), and about a gallon and a half of water a day along witha good multi vitamin. im shooting for six meals a day and lifting 5 times out of the week. i will also be tanning 3 times a week. and shooting for 8 hours of sleep. im looking to try and get everything right for this cycle as the gear i will get is good quality not that oily **** from mexico. well bros any advice or guidance would help.
    OK, first, use nolva with that much gear. Prevention is much better than curing. Besides it will keep the estrgen related bloat down.

As a 3rd cycle, I think 750 mgs of test is too much. Too many guys on here run up the test numbers so quickly. Ive run 6 cycles and never gone over 500mgs. Just stack it with more gear.

Don't waste too much in the protien shakes. Remember your body can't process much more than 40g at a time of protein and all else will just pass through.

GymDog is offline Banned
    Please, don't take this the wrong way, but do you truly think you'll see 30lbs of LBM on this cycle? I don't mean to piss in your Cheerios, but I used to have the same mindset. My first cycle, I gained 27 lbs, lost 7. Next was 22 & lost 8. Next was 19 lbs, AND i lost 9 of it. My last cycle only yielded 16 lbs of LBM, and I lost 9 lbs. The simple fact of bodybuilding is, the bigger you are, the harder you gain. Keep in mind that your body doesn't really want to be 290, so convincing it to shoot up 30 lbs is asking a little much of it, especially at that weight. I won't tell you it's impossible, but I'm not gonna blow smoke up your ass and tell you that you'll definitely see 30 lbs.

I wish you the best of luck either way. It's good that you set your goals high, but you have to keep them reasonable. Set a smaller goal of say, 20 lbs. If you hit it, then you've acheived your goal. If you gained more, you would have exceeded your original expectations...and I think gaining more muscle than you expected is always a good thing if you're a bodybuilder. When you set your goals too high, you'll only be disappointed when you fall short of them. Why even risk setting yourself up for disappointment? 20 lbs LBM is a lot of meat, even for someone as tall as you. Some people focus on the scale, which is wrong, because the number you see (while on cycle) isn't purely muscle. And while you may see a 30 lb increase in your next cycle, some of that will be water, which you'll shed later, and in the end, your gains were closer to 20 lbs instead of 30. You see what I'm getting at? Good luck, bro...
    Last edited by GymDog; 09-04-2004 at 11:34 AM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    yo bros,

wk1-15 sust 250/750mg wk
    wk 1-12 EQ 400/ 400mg wk

i like the sus/eq cycle...imo run the tren at 75mg/ed and the win at 50mg/ed and run nolv like toolman said...i wish i had the $$ to eat like you....

Quote Originally Posted by toolman

Don't waste too much in the protien shakes. Remember your body can't process much more than 40g at a time of protein and all else will just pass through.
    actually it depends on the person, their stats, and goals. some people can utalize up to 60g protein in a serving....

byrdtre is offline Junior Member
    Good luck with your cycle, but if putting on mass is your goal I would go with d-bol instead of sust, and I would do away with the winny. Remember to use Nolvadex . Good luck I hope it works out for you.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    My last cycle I gained 37lbs. But that was lean gains either. I got my weight up to 277.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    If your looking to put that much muscle mass on I'd concentrate on your legs rather than your arms.From what you have said you seem to place a lot of emphasis on your arms and your quads only measure 25inches. Legs, back and ass is where you carry your weight.

For your arms to grow your legs gota grow.....

Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    For your arms to grow your legs gota grow.....
    thats true in one way....but im the type of guy who loves to have a huge upper body and lil skinny chicken legs imo i dont care too much about legs. i like my stats calves are my best leg muscle as they are 17" not bad id say as arnold had 20" only 3 inches away(yes i know arnold was a one in a million case) but hey 3 inches isnt that far behind at least i think....now as far as arms go my ultimate goal is 21" but lets be reasonable i need to get back to 18's then 19" then 20s and so on. my goal for my 3rd cycle will be 19" GODWILLING at my size even though they were 18's they felt porportionally small compared to the rest of my body although everyone thought they were HUGE i thought they were ok, maybe big after a good pump on arms day **** they grew soo much i have stretch marks on them. now i think 290 is reasonable especially starting at 260 were talking abouta 4 month cycle here. but i would be happy with 280-285ish. well thanks for the support fellas you guys have be kind to me and best of luick to you guys

They are right, theres no way you are gonna put on 30lbs of lean muscle mass without doing your squats and deadlifts. Leg workouts are so intense that they teach you to work out more intensly. The intensity will carry over into your other workouts.
    If you are an Arnold fan, get his book he has an entire section dedicated to the mindset of training. It was a very good read and has helped me alot.

Just curious what is your BF%??? How tall are you??? Im 5'10 238lbs right now with just under 20' inch arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    They are right, theres no way you are gonna put on 30lbs of lean muscle mass without doing your squats and deadlifts. Leg workouts are so intense that they teach you to work out more intensly. The intensity will carry over into your other workouts.
    If you are an Arnold fan, get his book he has an entire section dedicated to the mindset of training. It was a very good read and has helped me alot.

Just curious what is your BF%??? How tall are you??? Im 5'10 238lbs right now with just under 20' inch arms.

well i guess you guys are right arnie did do lots of squats and deadlifts calve raises, etc. i have his book bro but thanks for the details. and im 6'6 and 260 but today i weighed in at 256 i hate that ****. my arms at largest were 18.5 pumped **** your arms are big just under 20" do you have a pic?? also big guy id say my bf% is about 11-15% i would say i want to check it though thanks for the posts guys

You have a PM.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I am not having a cut at you for wanting big arms but say you DID actually add 3 or 4 inches to your arms, how much mass do you think thats going to equate to in terms of pounds of weight????

GymDog is offline Banned
    Just FYI, Arnold had 22" arms, not 20". And he was 6'2", 4 inches shorter than you are. 17" arms on someone who is 5'9" is HUGE, while 17" arms on a 6'4" frame isn't that big at all. The best example I can think of is Lee Priest. He's 5'4" & has 22" arms. If he were stretched proportionately to 5'11" (Ronnie Coleman's height), he'd have something along the lines of 27" arms! (or so I've read...)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    I am not having a cut at you for wanting big arms but say you DID actually add 3 or 4 inches to your arms, how much mass do you think thats going to equate to in terms of pounds of weight????

thats a good question i think an inch or two would be reasonable for my third cycle. 3 or 4 thats tough maybe in two years of hard training i could(while on anabolics year round) but interms of pounds that would be like 40lbs+ thats too much most of my weight will be fat id say but good q bro i just dont have an answer for it bro

Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    Just FYI, Arnold had 22" arms, not 20". And he was 6'2", 4 inches shorter than you are. 17" arms on someone who is 5'9" is HUGE, while 17" arms on a 6'4" frame isn't that big at all. The best example I can think of is Lee Priest. He's 5'4" & has 22" arms. If he were stretched proportionately to 5'11" (Ronnie Coleman's height), he'd have something along the lines of 27" arms! (or so I've read...)

actually arnold had 23" at their fullest, i never said he had 20" guns i said he had 20" CALVES(i guess you just misunderstood me bro). your right that 17" on sum shorter makes them look HUGE, and your on point when you say 17" on sumone tall isnt that impressive, but i disagree with your lee priest theory(the shorter you are the bigger your arms are going to look) id lee was 5'11 his arms would NOT be 27"!!! they would probably still be 22's

its tougher for taller peole to pack on size, i look at lou ferrigno but wonder what dosages his roids were at and how many cals he was eating.

i want 20+ arms do you guys think ican get 19" arms off my third cycle???

Its all gonna come down to how much you eat. eat like a mofo and see what happens. I think you can add about 1 1/2 2 inches in a steriod cycle. Good luck!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    yo bros,
    soy milk
    Isnt soy one of the compounds that lowers testosterone and increases estrogen?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    yo bros,

wk1-15 sust 250/750mg wk
    wk 1-12 EQ 400/ 400mg wk

Perhaps Anadrol would be better suited if shere mass is your goal. 100mg ed would be good for your size, but 100mg is a lot, perhaps 50mg would be better for a first time user as A-50's are problematic.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Isnt soy one of the compounds that lowers testosterone and increases estrogen?
    while on cycle you have 10 times the amt of test in you, i doubt the soy will impact at all, off is another story.....

Soy protein tastes like crap, I cant drink it. Im not sure how many amino acids but it is high in BCAA's and it has Anti-estrogen benifits. It also contains something that I think I read causes your body to produce more Testosterone and HGH.

The best way to supplement protein is

Whey Isolate
    Egg Protein
    Casinate protein ( yogurt and cheese)
    soy protein

I personally cant stand but to take a little soy and egg protein here and there.

Casinate will help you absorb other types of protein.

Britguy is offline Banned
    I Think To Put An Inch On Your Arms You Generally Have To Put On A Good 15lbs In Bodyweight, Either That Or A Good Few Years Of Training And Chemical Help, Be Realistic About Your Goals, 30lbs Of Lbm Is Too Much To Hope For (although I Wish You Every Success) And Hit Your Legs Hard! You Sound Like You Can Build A Lotta Meat On Those At The Moment, My Calfs Are 17" And Im 5'8 So You Need To Be Looking At 20" To Look In Proportion, Never Underestimate Training Legs Bro, Good Luck

cool thanks for the info guys....yeah i think i will concentrate on legs but even if i train legs once a week they grow like weeds....IM REALLY TRYING TO IMPROVE UPPER BODY...mainly TRICEPS,TRAPS,FOREARMS, and chest......i like my calves my legs are in good shape im not really looking to increase them personally i dont like big legs , i like big arms and traps, thats what i will be concentrating on more since there are my weak points...where do you guys buy Casinate protein ? im curious

casinate protein is in yogurt and cheese. It is a form of protein that is in milk.

cool thats what i thought but wasnt too sure

well thanks for the info guys think i will start up in march of 2005, currently im taking 80mgs of accutane(was thinking of doing the cycle in oct, but apparently most members here say its stupid) anyone try it just curious once again guys thanks for your support

well thanks for the info guys think i will start up in march of 2005, currently im taking 80mgs of accutane(was thinking of doing the cycle in oct, but apparently most members here say its stupid) anyone try it just curious once again guys thanks for your support
    why would that be stupid?

apparently some members of this board said that 80mgs of accutane is rough on the body! im going to wait till i get my blood test done after one month of accutane at 80mgs to see how my body is dealing with it, if its good then i might hit up the juice in nov. then i read that two guys took test and eq while on 80mgs of accutane, so its up to me i was just thinking of playing it safe, i could be wrong.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    why would that be stupid?
    A - Fuks with your liver hard...
    B - You need to be under a Dr.'s care, & watch while on it...
    C - Causes sever depression, and suicidal thoughts...
    D - You are only allowed by the FDA to take accutane twice in your life for a period of 6 months.. and it can cause you to become infertile...
    Just some reasons why NOT to use it, but I'm not saying it's use is stupid...
    Thanks to SpunHoney for the info..

I didn't understand what he was saying I guess, i thought he ment that taking a cycle in oct was stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    D - You are only allowed by the FDA to take accutane twice in your life for a period of 6 months.. and it can cause you to become infertile...
    I disagree with this one!
    im on my third course of this drug at 80mgs a day...the 2 previous ones were for 4 months each at 40mgs ed cleared me up good but came back when i hit the roids last year. my doctor said hes given it 4-6 times to patients sumtimes

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    No matter what gear you take...train legs. Training large muscles (like quads and hams) increases test levels, GH release, and anabolic activity. It also looks way better to have some quads to go with your arms. I am 6'1 and my arms are just under 19" NATURAL. I have not done my first cycle yet. Your calves will look way out of place with tiny quads dude.

your 6'1 how much do you weigh bro?? who says training legs will make your test levels higher? also has anyone took accutane with steroids ????

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    your 6'1 how much do you weigh bro?? who says training legs will make your test levels higher? also has anyone took accutane with steroids????

its proven that squats release the most test in your body out of any exercise.

biggest muscle group used. by building a good base u also increase upperbody size. any bodybuilder knows this.

and where u said u are the type of guy that likes to have a big upper body and bird legs..... u like to be laughed at by the serious lifters?

cool ill definately add squats to my workout regimen thing is my lower back kills me afterwards bro..i think ill do them on the machine instead. so anyother tips to get to 290 from 260?

i thnk diet is 60-70% of the gains you make off a cycle

If your back gets sore you need to rehab that. I hut my back a few months ago and had to start squating at 225lbs untill my back felt better. I went up a little more everytime and now I can rep in 500's again without a belt. And my back doesnt bother me at all.

I wouldnt use a belt or try to do an all machine leg workout unless you have actually injured your back some how. And then you could rehab it even if you have injured it.

Increased Testosterone and HGH release occurs with Good Squat and Deadlift workouts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information