thunder20 is offline Associate Member

first thigh injection need help??

ok so i am about to attempt my first thigh injection, i have a lot of experience but my brother and girlfriend always do my shots, so the question i have for you guys is how far should the pin go into my leg? i have 22g inch and a half pins, also if any of you have any pointers please feel free top share. I have been to spotinjections.com already and have been study8ing it like crazy. thanks for the help.

also my legs are 25.5 inches...i heard that makes a difference

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    The information I get from the search button always points to one inch on the thigh. Wish I could tell you this from direct experience though.

anyone else

bump

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    i always use one inch. i dont think inch and a half would make that much of a differance but i would get some 1 inch pins neways

calidude is offline Senior Member
    As far as pain, i think the first couple shots suck because it feels like you get hit with a baseball. But that is my favorite spot to hit. You don't have to tweak your body around to try to hit it. Most shots are intramuscular so just as long as you get below the muscle it shouldn't matter. Just extend your leg, relax and hit it.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi83
    i always use one inch. i dont think inch and a half would make that much of a differance but i would get some 1 inch pins neways
    I use 1 inch pin, about 3/4 way down. Dont to on top of lap, do the outter third where from a sitting position, your leg turns from top of lap to outter side of leg, this is the ideal spot.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    quads are my personal favorite. my advice is to like sit on a couch or bed and have your legs supported by the couch, kinda like you were laying down except sit up. if that makes any sense, this way your muscles are nice and loose. other than that, be careful for nerves...there are a lot of em in your legs from my experience.

good luck

thnaks guys helpful as always

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    quads are my personal favorite. my advice is to like sit on a couch or bed and have your legs supported by the couch, kinda like you were laying down except sit up. if that makes any sense, this way your muscles are nice and loose. other than that, be careful for nerves...there are a lot of em in your legs from my experience.

good luck
    Its just you feel the stick thru the skin more then on butt but you dont feel the needle traveling thru the muscle, its just an itch on top of the skin. For me gear in any muscle other then quads will lump up and cause days of pain, but in quads its as if I didnt inject anything at all the next day. In the glutes, I'd be lucky if I can sit for a week and have a tangerine size lump in the butt muscle.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    ntpa...i agree with what you've said, but i have found that i have a way better chance of actually hitting a nerve in my quad also. I've tagged more there than in any other muscle...maybe thats just me though?

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Its just you feel the stick thru the skin more then on butt but you dont feel the needle traveling thru the muscle, its just an itch on top of the skin. For me gear in any muscle other then quads will lump up and cause days of pain, but in quads its as if I didnt inject anything at all the next day. In the glutes, I'd be lucky if I can sit for a week and have a tangerine size lump in the butt muscle.
    i have the exact opposite experience. I can shoot 3cc in a glute with no pain, but hit my delts with 1cc and i'm sore as a bitch for days.

toolman is offline Banned
    I used to avoid thighs as the first time I hit them I hit a nerve. Then came more complicated cycles where I needed the site. My only advice is dont hit the exact side like they show on spotinjection. I hit the area between the top and the side...half way. It is painless and easy to reach as opposed to playing twister shooting myself in the glutes. Dont sweat it after a few times it will be your favorite spot.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    I use 1.5 (all I have, i'm cheap and I have 30 inch quads).

I hit the outside quad muscle 1 handspan down from my hip. Wher eit turns down from your lap as NPTA dude put it.

Just make sure you hit one quad muscle or the other. Pain and problems are usually because of injecting into facsia between the two muscles.
    I don't hit nerves but frig can I find veins....lol aspirate the quads for sure.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder20
    also my legs are 25.5 inches...i heard that makes a difference
    my quads are 26 inches i use a 23g 1in pin. left quad is always good but **** every time i stick the right i hit a nerve. first few will hurt but then u get used to it and there is literally no pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion of size
    I use 1.5 (all I have, i'm cheap and I have 30 inch quads).

I hit the outside quad muscle 1 handspan down from my hip. Wher eit turns down from your lap as NPTA dude put it.

Just make sure you hit one quad muscle or the other. Pain and problems are usually because of injecting into facsia between the two muscles.
    I don't hit nerves but frig can I find veins....lol aspirate the quads for sure.
    Yea the bigger my quads get and they've grown a LOT in the last year, the less and less pain because I seem to get the injection squarely in the middle of the quad. I think anyone with trouble with quads is actually hitting the wrong spot. In fact I knew someone on bonafide HRT and they said their doc preferred patients use quads for self injects over all other locations. He said he couldnt do it because of intense pain, and I asked OK where you doing it? His doc told him to do top and middle of lap, I said, no way, wrong spot told him to do it in my spot, right where your lap turns from top to side and he did it there and became a believer. NO PAIN, except the initial stick in the skin sometimes smarts but there is no delayed onset pain in that location and so much better then anywhere else!

BigCanuk is offline New Member
    I just shot in some sustanon in my outer quad tonight. Use 23 gauge 1 inch needles. Smooth as silk. I use a 22 gauge pin to draw the juice in then replace the 22 pin to 23. No problem.

C

well guys just finished my first thigh injection, the eq went in like butter felt like my first injection....tear.....and the prop went in well too but i have a bit of a charlie horse from the prop but all in all went real smooth. Thanks again for all of your help i really appreciated it.

is it normal to feel a bit dizzy/lightheaded after a thigh injection...i have done shots everywhere else and never felt dizzy thanks for the input
    Last edited by thunder20; 09-04-2004 at 02:36 PM. Reason: missed something

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Dizzy= excitment or nerves. unless you punched a vein. Did you aspirate ??

It sounds like you did two injections prop and eq?????

Just mix them in the same barrel and do one shot. The eq will lessen the prop pain and/or any lumps. Shoot SLOOOOW with prop (1minute per cc) and bumps won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by thunder20
    is it normal to feel a bit dizzy/lightheaded after a thigh injection...i have done shots everywhere else and never felt dizzy thanks for the input
    my first injection i started sweating got lightheaded and felt like i was going to puke, it really sucked, but shots after that were fine...id say its just being nervous that causes it.....

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    i would suggest going to http://www.SpotInjections.com All the info you will ever need on the subject.

Thread Information