Thread: ent and pct

gage032 is offline New Member

ent and pct

i have been on test ent for 4 wks at 250 a wk so far plan on doing at least 4 more wks but have no pct as of yet.could i keep any gains without pct.are anti es illegal in the states and could you give a pct cycle for when i stop .right now i dont want to stop without the anti es

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    get them here.............. click the banner at the top of this page.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    1st of all u should never, never, never start a cycle if u dont have all the stuff u need! what about if gyno comes? what about if for any reason u have to stop your cycle before the end?
    also, 250mg/wk is a bit low... 350/400mg/wk shoud be the min... and all this for at least 10 wks!
    pct? use search function and ull find LOTS of answer to your question.
    check "other" forum too where u can get more info about: anti e's, serm, clomid, nolva, pct... just use your imagination bro.
    good luck

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    1st of all u should never, never, never start a cycle if u dont have all the stuff u need! what about if gyno comes? what about if for any reason u have to stop your cycle before the end?
    also, 250mg/wk is a bit low... 350/400mg/wk shoud be the min... and all this for at least 10 wks!
    pct? use search function and ull find LOTS of answer to your question.
    check "other" forum too where u can get more info about: anti e's, serm, clomid, nolva, pct... just use your imagination bro.
    good luck
    i couldn't have said it better, you need to up your does to atleast 500mg a week you need to have nolva on hand right now along with your pct clomid. you should be running you test for at least 10weeks.

Thread Information