Kevan is offline Associate Member

Extremely high Estorgen

Hey guys, had my blood tested a month ago, found my estrogen levels were at 454 !! super high, so for the last month i was taking 50mg of proviron a day and did blood work 4 weeks later to find it was only down to 400!!! Still Way too high! I am now going to bump it up to 100mg a day, but not sure if this is going to be enough... Novadex or Tamoxifen only blocks the estrogen, so that won't help to rid it from my system... any thoughts??

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevan
    Hey guys, had my blood tested a month ago, found my estrogen levels were at 454 !! super high, so for the last month i was taking 50mg of proviron a day and did blood work 4 weeks later to find it was only down to 400!!! Still Way too high! I am now going to bump it up to 100mg a day, but not sure if this is going to be enough... Novadex or Tamoxifen only blocks the estrogen, so that won't help to rid it from my system... any thoughts??
    Dont worry about it, high estrogen is how your body is attempting to control high blood pressure and cholesterol... you can effectively block it with combination nolva and clomid. This will keep the BP and cholesterol down but at PCT time, expect to carry your clomid/nolva longer then normal. Best to just get liquid research ancillaries since its cheap and lasts a great deal longer then say 30 clomid pills.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Try Arimidex ... .5mg ED. Proviron can make you over sexed at 100mg ED.

I should ask...are you doing a PCT? Or is this a rebound from a cycle?

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    my blood pressure is high and i'm now on medication to control it, i'm 48 and still taking a shot of sust every 2 weeks as HRT, but i'd like to get this estrogen level down to a normal range, which i think is around 50.

benrock is offline Junior Member
    more please

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    Letro (femera) will diminish and if you want completly kill your estrogen levels depending on doses.

benrock is offline Junior Member
    how about aromasin , my blood pressure is borderline and i think it high from the estrogen water retention , so will that help

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevan
    my blood pressure is high and i'm now on medication to control it, i'm 48 and still taking a shot of sust every 2 weeks as HRT, but i'd like to get this estrogen level down to a normal range, which i think is around 50.
    I would think that shot of Sust every 2 weeks will have your levels all fuct up. Not sure how it works w/ HRT though

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    wow sust for hrt is ****. take enathate 100mg every week. provirion doesnt help with estrogen, use some arimidex .

Thread Information