alphamedic is offline Associate Member

severe joint pain!...Help?

Ok...I am in the 7th week of my 2nd 12 week cycle. For about 4 weeks now I have to cut all of my upper body workouts short cause of the severe elbow and some shoulder pain. It hurts so bad I want to cry sometimes. It is really affecting my gains cause of the short workouts. even to do 5 pull ups I feel it. I used to do 4 sets of wide grip no problem.(sets of 10)....Anyway...anyone had it or know how to fix it?..Thanks
    PS...My cycle is test cyp. 500mg week....deca ...400mg week......

Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphamedic
    Ok...I am in the 7th week of my 2nd 12 week cycle. For about 4 weeks now I have to cut all of my upper body workouts short cause of the severe elbow and some shoulder pain. It hurts so bad I want to cry sometimes. It is really affecting my gains cause of the short workouts. even to do 5 pull ups I feel it. I used to do 4 sets of wide grip no problem.(sets of 10)....Anyway...anyone had it or know how to fix it?..Thanks
    PS...My cycle is test cyp. 500mg week....deca...400mg week......

hmmmm deca should be helping that. Id say go to your docter, mabye tendons or something. but ull probly get celebrex or something

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    In my opinion the lubrication of the joints which is deca induced hits u between 6-8 weeks so if u'r looking for a quick fix( a month or so) u should be feelin it real soon...personal experience.....good luck..

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    try some elbow sleeves to compress and keep everything warm and some motrin about 30 min before u workout. this usually dulls my pain long enough to sustain an intense workout. preacher curls are the worst on my elbows but the motrin usually makes it tolerable. glucosamine also helps but it takes a few weeks to kick in and by then the deca should start lubin ur joints.

alphamedic is offline Associate Member

sleeves

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    try some elbow sleeves to compress and keep everything warm and some motrin about 30 min before u workout. this usually dulls my pain long enough to sustain an intense workout. preacher curls are the worst on my elbows but the motrin usually makes it tolerable. glucosamine also helps but it takes a few weeks to kick in and by then the deca should start lubin ur joints.
    Ok...thanks for the sleeves advise.....I will try them....and yea the motrin helps ..I have done it....The pain usually hits right after I rack the waits....militairy press, bench etc.....I don't wanna let go of the bar cause I know It's gonna hurt 3 seconds after.....thanks again

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    I only have had that problem with a winny/prop/eq....had to drop the win, was impossible to get a good workout...aas as a whole can cause damage to joints/ligaments, etc but imo the stack you are running should not....

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    I had the same problem, started taking 6000mg of glucosamine a day and the problem stopped.....good luck with it!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    might want to check into some Bextra if it becomes a recurring problem...good luck

biofx is offline Junior Member
    Try warming up extremely thoroughly too. Say, if you are doing DB curls, do a couple light sets with 15-20 lbs first and really stretch it out. If the joint is very warmed up, the heavy sets won't be as painful, or even painless.

I have really bad elbow pain right now, but I think it is starting to get better due to very thorough warming up and also using a heat pad twice a day.

Anxietykilla is offline New Member
    Bextra is some good stuff ......taking for a bum disk in my neck.....doc said advil has the same effects but it takes longer to affect the problem areas.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anxietykilla
    Bextra is some good stuff ......taking for a bum disk in my neck.....doc said advil has the same effects but it takes longer to affect the problem areas.
    Amen on the Bextra....

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    deca is used as lubricant on joints try warming up properly like 5-10 minutes of abs get your blood flowing then stretch out good get your synovial fluids going also make sure your body temp is up bro. i wouldnt try too much with the motrin and tylenol, if if continues ask your doc about it. also hot or warm baths may help 2wice a day bro

Thread Information