ripped_82 is offline Member

Question equipose alone??

Has anyone done e.q on its own? Well Im about to, with some T3&Clen . I also wanted to know what kind of anti-estrogen to use after my cycle if any? THanks

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    bump

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    If your going to run T3 then I would strongly advize taking some test with it...T3 can rob your hard earned muscle along with the fat ...Prop would probably be your best bet since it looks like your cutting? If you can't handle the frequent injects then use T200 at 400mgs/week and through in some Arimidex to help with the water retention.JMO

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    EQ/T3 great choice bro. I would even throw some winny or anavar in there. T3 will take care of burning up those extra cals youll be taking in.Prepare to eat like a "Horse" bro.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    I am with Mallet on this 100%. I answered this already in your other post regarding this issue. Here it is again:

For a calorie restricted diet and your goal, you need an androgenic component so you do not sacrifice any muscle tissue on this cycle. Optimally, 100mg EOD of propionate would be best.

EQ or primobolan will be fine. Clen appplication will be required to offset increase in appetite by the EQ. Without the clen, you will be hurting at only 1800 cals per day (not knowing your LBM)

EQ or primo should be set at 400mg per week. Again, add the test component. EQ won't salvage possible muscle loss while on t3/clen. For more dramatic results, add 50-mg ED winny to really get the crowds attention.

If 100mg/EOD Virormone/propionate is a bit much, opt for a LT ester in an enanthanate at 250 mg week or cut propio to 50-75mg EOD.

Anti e's are highly doubtful with this lineup, but set aside 10mg daily for the duration if you are worried about it. Clomid always to close out.

BIG ZEUS is offline New Member
    i agree..but it depends on what your goal is!!!!

how much do you expect to gain????

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    deinately like mallet said and throw in winnie you will like! eq the necat of the gods!(PA)hey zeus is that what you drink up there in olympus?since your an expert of greek methology what was the food of the god s called???

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I dont really want to gain much weight wise, just some solid muslce, and rip up. Thanks for all the info

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah with that cycle unless you throw in some test, I dont' see why you would need any anti esters, but keep them around just in case. winny will kinda help with ester build up too, and make you hard. A very good choice, clen , if I were you wait till after you finish your cycle, if you decide to do winny, will help you keep your gains, but either way, good choice.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    You wont gain anything with Eq alone. You need to add some test to your cycle. The t3 and clen will eat at your muscles if you are not using some sort of test. Eq will not prevent you from muscle loss caused by t3 and clen. I would go with the winnie.

CRYTON is offline Scammer

Re: equipose alone??

Originally posted by ripped_82
    Has anyone done e.q on its own? Well Im about to, with some T3&Clen . I also wanted to know what kind of anti-estrogen to use after my cycle if any? THanks

well, if its fort dodge equipose ..... you will need heavy injections as much as 5cc's in one shot every 7 days.. just to see significant results..... its got something to do with its mix and potency.... thats the reason you need higher dosages to see results..

even if its not fort dodge eq.. to me eq needs to be shot in heavy dosages to see considerably good results..average 5'cc shot every 7 days..... is sufficient..

anti estrogens:rated 1 -10
    nolvadex -7 ...2 a day is sufficient.
    armidex -8 ...2 a day is sufficient.
    proviron - 5 ..25mg ..will need 2 to 3 a day .. is fine
    cyclofenil - 9 ...helps strenght, hardness of muscle, test booster, anti estrogen all in one need 200mgs a day to 400mgs a day.

i marked the dosages according to blood life.
    Last edited by CRYTON; 03-05-2002 at 01:44 AM.

Thread Information