dogsofwar is offline Member

Opinions on Tren/Fina

I see a lot of people incorporating tren into their cycles. Is it because of availability, results or both? Any strange side effects?

bake is offline Junior Member
    You will get strong as hell with it. I get bad acne. In fact it was so bad last time i have got to figure out a way to combat it before it starts in the future. I didn't notice any temper problems that weren't controllable, some do say it makes them mean as a snake. All in all, from my limited experience I would say it is easily the most impressive anabolic compound I have personal experience with.

Bake

Forgot to mention the heart rate. When doing Fina/Test my HR is about 100- 105 resting. About 65 otherwise. Can be really hard to sleep when your heart feels like it is trying to jump out of your chest.
    Last edited by bake; 09-04-2004 at 01:26 PM.

dumblucky is offline Member
    its the shiznit

good for cutting or bulking
    sides are kinda funky but the results are way worth it
    gear of the gods!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    cheap as hell when you convert it and make it yourself and works wonders. I'd say probably 2 of the best AS to use when cutting..........do some searches and look into making it yourself to save some $

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I love de stuff.

At 100mg ed I have no sides except muscle and fat loss.

Gotta love it.

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    my favorite steroid ....gains are awesome...just killed my sex drive and the insomnia and night sweats get a little annoying, but its worth it IMO.

Gear101 is offline Member
    tren .. don't know anything about it.. but big size and rock hard muscle

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Yeah, I have heard about those Finaplix pellets that you can disolve, etc. Is that the way most people do it?

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    hows everyone acne on fina??

CoonII is offline New Member
    acne was present while on but got much worst during PCT. also shut me down pretty hard post cycle. while on though, I was ready to go at a moments notice.

had great results, LBM and strength gains. but sides were pretty bad. kidneys ached from not enough water, I was bitter as hell all the time, got the "fina cough" a few times, also could always smell/taste the fina after every inject. was also sweating all the time and had a hard time sleeping.

all in all, i would day it was the best thing I could ever have done and I can't wait to go back (maybe I'll use some Kava Kava or St. JOhn's Wart to calm down a bit).

OXE
    OXE is offline New Member
    Is there any use in using fina at 75mg a day for 3 weeks at the end of a 10 wk cycle of test/eq just for the purpose of hardening up new muscle?

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Week 5 of tren /prop. Tren is @ 100mg ed and sides are there. sleep is a bit messed up and attitude is a bit worse. Thats about it though. Strong as hell.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren and the hardness it gives your muscles is the best but ...it is hard on the hair line, gives night sweats, insomnia, agitation and nightmares. But I might do it again.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    i like the dreams

vinny_vegas is offline New Member
    I agree that acne got much worse during PCT. I think if you are more prone to acne
    it'll be much worse. I wasn't more prone to acne so i didn't get it too badly, but I've seen others who turned out much worse

cutmass is offline Junior Member
    im gonna add this to my supertest/deca cycle next month according to anabolics2005 book tren is very good for hard muscle mass no water retention also gets u defined

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Can't wait getting ready to order some tomorrow. Going on my first tren acetate cycle for 10wks at 75mg ED

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Amazing gains. I'm an endomorph who never really gets below about 18% bf, but I took tren 2 summers ago for 8 weeks and got to 235 at 12-13% bf. Leanest I've ever been in my life. I love the strength gains.

For sides, I get some back acne, and some weird mental sides. I don't get aggression or rage like some say. I just get this weird apathetic feeling. Like I couldn't care less about anything.

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    Im on my 5th week of Tren enth and only sides so far is rapid heart rate, cant sleep some days and night sweats. I get the same thing as redmeat tho, its like i couldnt care less about anything. Nothing really matters when ur on it. I do snap a bit more on it tho and get a bit defensive.

twigbolt is offline Junior Member
    It's great stuff!! and it's so easy to make! Get some cocaine and some baking powder, and I think I tasted egg and cinnamin.

But seriously, it costs about $100 to make for 40cc's. Can't beat a deal like that.

Great strength and muscle gains, versatile as a cutter or bulker. Just overall a great substance.

saluu is offline Banned
    tren rocks bro i best describe it just like test without the water retention. you get vascularity, lean gains, zero water , no estrogen conversion, you lose bodyfat, you get veiny because tren increase rbc red blood cell production. it is the dream steroid bro cant go wrong with it. saluu favourite roid monkey steroid.

Thread Information