I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member

QV Prop has me ready to tap-out HELP PLEASE!!!

Currently doing 500mg of Test E and added 100mg of Prop 6 weeks into my 1st cycle. I started off with the Prop but the pains at the injection sites and being sick made me put it down. Now I'm right back in the same boat. Can hardly move, sick and tired. I had no probs with the test E but from my searches most guys are just sucking it up when it comes to Prop. Is that the deal with Prop ride it out or should I tap out?

Angelis is offline Banned
    Ride it out bro in my books Prop is the best **** just buy the powder make it urself no pain at all

dumblucky is offline Member
    tap out bro and stay away from QV prop in the future
    been there done that

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im doing the same thing, about 1250 test-e a week and 50mgs of qv test prop a day. the prop bothered me at first but now i dont even feel it. i guess you just get used to it and it stops hurting. at least for me it does.

m1514 is offline Junior Member
    Dont stop now, the stuff is great. Got huge gains from almost the same cycle u are on, matter of fact gained 35 lbs in 10 weeks. Prop hurts, but there are some things you can do. Mix it with your Test E in the same syringe. Next warm the syringe under hot water being carfull not to get any water near the needle. Or...get some sterile oil and mix it with the Prop. After a while you will get used to it, pain not as intense at injection sites, no more nite sweats or the fever/flu like symptoms. IMO QV Prop is good stuff and well worth the pains.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Cut it with b12 and some BB.

Drew405 is offline New Member
    Hey, I've used the Prop before and although it made me limp badly for the first few weeks(much worse than tren or sustanon ) my body got used to it and I never really got sore again so just stick it out man!

Drew405 is offline New Member
    By the way is was QV, I was doing 600mg weekly, and the **** rocked!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    mixing it with a little deca or eq will do wonders as well....in my experiences.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD
    Currently doing 500mg of Test E and added 100mg of Prop 6 weeks into my 1st cycle. I started off with the Prop but the pains at the injection sites and being sick made me put it down. Now I'm right back in the same boat. Can hardly move, sick and tired. I had no probs with the test E but from my searches most guys are just sucking it up when it comes to Prop. Is that the deal with Prop ride it out or should I tap out?
    as bull would say," quit being such a pussy!" so cowboy up mutha fukka! dont get qv next time, look for d.l. and arl prop. both pretty painless and pretty good. cut it with b12.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    ****! being brave sometimes is beeing stupid! Drop the fukkking shiiiit! It is painfull and unsterile! I dont trust it at all! I changed to sustanon 250 eod to feel the benefits of the prop! but it is safe sterile and for human use. I will never use prop by itself! call me a pussy I love sustanon, 2nd week into cycle at eod and I love this stuff!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i mixed it with B12... no pain

Thread Information