steel701 is offline New Member

Anavar or Masteron?

I've been on aratest2500 for about a month now and I want to stack it with something else to help get a bit more strong and cut. I'm starting to notice a little water retention with the test but nothing too serious-- I'm 6'2" 235lbs. 8%BF.

I've been debating whether or not to try masteron or anavar , and I'm having trouble deciding. I just want something that will 1.) get me stronger (not too worried about gaining mass because I know the test will do its job); 2.) help counteract some of the water retention from the test; 3.) allow me to maintain my gains post-cycle

Any advice based on past experiences with these two?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Id try mast for that.... It is a hardener.
    Also search for nolva, clomid, l-dex and Pheednos PCT. that will be enough info for you!

steel701 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Id try mast for that.... It is a hardener.
    Also search for nolva, clomid, l-dex and Pheednos PCT. that will be enough info for you!
    I have nolva on hand in case of gyno symptoms. I planned on using it pct if no symptoms. As far as liquidex or using nolva throughout the cycle, doesn't it suppress your gains because I've been reading that it's good to have some estrogen for muscle-building?

no it is really good to use them througout. On hand it an old way of doing it. Read you will know what I mean

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    do they have masteron available in mexico?

Or is it all UG labs that make it now I cant find it at all.

How does it really differ from winny and primo?

It doesnt dry your joints out like winny.... and I am not sure about primo. I dont think you can find it from mex... just UG labs

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steel701
    I have nolva on hand in case of gyno symptoms. I planned on using it pct if no symptoms. As far as liquidex or using nolva throughout the cycle, doesn't it suppress your gains because I've been reading that it's good to have some estrogen for muscle-building?
    nolva and liquidex will help with water retention and no it will not hender your gains,the reason people think this is because they don't gain all that water weight and they don't see the scale rise so they think they are not gaining,and in reallity it only the water that is being hendered not muscle.

Thread Information