byrdtre is offline Junior Member

Land of the lost

Hello all, I am fairly new to this forum but I am not newbie to lifting. A few years back I had a local connect for d-bol and I have used d-bol many times(best thing I ever used) Now I noticed our d-bol is gone and nothing is around, until one of my bros found some anabol through our gym. Any one treid this stuff, I hear it has just as good results as the ole D. Replies appreciated. Thanks

Pardon my poor english, Not anabol I ment Anadrol . sorry

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    yes, most of what you gained will be water. dbol is way better.

BTW, hope your using some sort of test with the dbol /anadrol !?!?!?!

Question question

Actually my first couple times with d-bol I didn't stack it with anything. I always used some Nolva though. Last cycle of d-bol I had (too long ago) My buddie and I was using Deca with it. Although I would use some sort of test but its not available ......think anadrol and maybe I can come acrossm some Primobolan tabs...would you stack these two together?????
    Last edited by byrdtre; 09-04-2004 at 03:11 PM. Reason: more info enclosed

no matter what you do, remember you need test. Since your buddy is running deca , he needs test. The deca will shut the boys down really hard.....my advice do not run the anadrol w/o any kind of test. I cant stress to you enough how important that is.

Thanks man.....yeah I'll problay go ahead and get those annies and hold out until some test comes by.....appreciate the info

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    so what you are saying is that you used a D-Bol only cycle andthought you were gaining something? i dont mean to flame but, i have read alot about cycles and i have never seen anyone say D-bol only cycle was the way to go.

and for that matter Anadrol is no way to go by itself either.

read, learn , enjoy.

Its ok too flame alittle bigkatz, as long as we are exchanging info. But seriously my first few times with D was by itself and I'm telling you man I put on some good wieght. It had to be the D. Although about 4 years ago I do recalling useing some deca by itself with very little success. Thanks for the feedback guys.
    p.s. Is D-bol like scarce or something these days, can't find it no where, the annny is all around town though.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by byrdtre
    Its ok too flame alittle bigkatz, as long as we are exchanging info. But seriously my first few times with D was by itself and I'm telling you man I put on some good wieght. It had to be the D. Although about 4 years ago I do recalling useing some deca by itself with very little success. Thanks for the feedback guys.
    p.s. Is D-bol like scarce or something these days, can't find it no where, the annny is all around town though.

i dont know where youre located bro, but d-bol is one of the most popular and easily obtained orals out there.
    do a little SAFE digging, and i'm sure you'll find what youre looking for.

i also agree with the above posts..........do not run dbol alone. test is a must, and deca alone is the kiss of death for the libido, at least for me. at least you had enough common sense to run an anti-e with the d's..........

peace I4L

Thread Information