Thread: First Cycle

lean123 is offline Associate Member

First Cycle

I have been doing a lot of research on different cycles. But i am currently in college majoring in kinesiology and am short on funds haha (please keep in mind). I would like to try using a single steroid (sustanon , test e). What would everyone recommend for me? I now weigh in at exactly 157lbs, i stand at 5'10, been training for about 2 years (im at a plateau),and i am 21 years old. My diet is insane...i consume about 3000-3500 calories a day and everything is all balanced how it should be with an emphasis on protein of course. I am looking to put on some real size as I am kinda big right now but pretty cut up. On the bench i max out at 270lbs..nothing great but thats me....

what does everyone think?

thanks for any help

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lean123
    I have been doing a lot of research on different cycles. But i am currently in college majoring in kinesiology and am short on funds haha (please keep in mind). I would like to try using a single steroid (sustanon , test e). What would everyone recommend for me? I now weigh in at exactly 157lbs, i stand at 5'10, been training for about 2 years (im at a plateau),and i am 21 years old. My diet is insane...i consume about 3000-3500 calories a day and everything is all balanced how it should be with an emphasis on protein of course. I am looking to put on some real size as I am kinda big right now but pretty cut up. On the bench i max out at 270lbs..nothing great but thats me....

what does everyone think?

thanks for any help
    IMO at 157lbs you still have a long way to go naturally.visit the diet forum at get your diet in order and you will start to see some gains again.there are lots of people who will give you good advice.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    IF your bound and determind to do a cycle i would look into test E for your first also look up about pct before you do anythig make sure you fully understand what you are going to do before doing anything, but i woiuld go with test e

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Definitely some test e for yoru first cycle, and anti-e's and PCT of course also.

I did my first cycle when I was 195. IM not saying you'll defintely reach that naturally because it does depend on genetics, but 157 and 5'10? Im SUREEEEE you can add more poundage before using AS

Thread Information