Master Pain is offline Junior Member

using insulin instead of AS!

can i still make good gains just using humalog insulin instead of using steroids ??
    because i had to cancel my last cycle do to many things that will have me not ever use AS again!
    i want to just cycle insulin on and off 4 weeks on 5 weeks off for my bodybuilding but i know insulin and AS work very well together thats why i ask if its judt as good just by itself??

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Pain
    can i still make good gains just using humalog insulin instead of using steroids ??
    because i had to cancel my last cycle do to many things that will have me not ever use AS again!
    i want to just cycle insulin on and off 4 weeks on 5 weeks off for my bodybuilding but i know insulin and AS work very well together thats why i ask if its judt as good just by itself??
    Insulin is far more serious than AS. You can die with improper use of insulin very easily. If you cant go AS, then stay natural.

Served is offline Associate Member
    Like toolman said, slin is far more serious than AS. IMO using slin and AS together will give you far more gains than just using slin alone.

Daven is offline Junior Member
    Slin alone isnt that good. you will get a much bigger gain going with some test.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    stay natural.
    Agreed.

Or try GH.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    just like everyone else said, i would not ever consider doing insulin without gear. the negative side effects outweigh the gains you will make so it is pointless. its just way to dangerous of a drug to use and not see good gains.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    if you arent running aas again, dont run slin as well....gains will not be what you think, and not worth the risk

Served is offline Associate Member
    I agree with all of you bros. I've done some pretty dumb stuff in my life , but I won't ever do insulin . With all of the anabolics we have available today why do it! If you don't hurt yourself now, you will later on in life.

Served

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I cut my teeth on DNP recently, insulin just seems like the logical next step.

I need to write a will. That's right, I don't have ****. Nevermind.

On the subject, if you have done your homework and feel confident about the whole ordeal, I don't see why you couldnt use it while off AAS. Plenty of guys (and girls I'm sure) use insulin in PCT, to bridge, and with IGF-1 as a cycle not involving AAS.

Thread Information