ripped_82 is offline Member

Exclamation i need some info

Ok guys. Im about to start my first cycle of E.Q,T3,Clen . My goal in this cycle is not to gain much size, but to rip up. Im going to be keeoing my calories at around 1800 per day, carbs around 150 and protein at 300grms. Im worried that E.Q wont work at all since my calories are that low, and all the T3&Clen Ill be on. I need advice on what to do?

ripped_82 is offline Member
    One more question. Do i need an anti-estrogen with this stuff? If so which one would be best?

planetx is offline Associate Member
    For a calorie restricted diet and your goal, you need an androgenic component so you do not sacrifice any muscle tissue on this cycle. Optimally, 100mg EOD of propionate would be best.

EQ or primobolan will be fine. Clen appplication will be required to offset increase in appetite by the EQ. Without the clen, you will be hurting at only 1800 cals per day (not knowing your LBM)

EQ or primo should be set at 400mg per week. Again, add the test component. EQ won't salvage possible muscle loss while on t3/clen. For more dramatic results, add 50-mg ED winny to really get the crowds attention.

If 100mg/EOD Virormone/propionate is a bit much, opt for a LT ester in an enanthanate at 250 mg week or cut propio to 50-75mg EOD.

Anti e's are highly doubtful with this lineup, but set aside 10mg daily for the duration if you are worried about it. Clomid always to close out.

Thread Information